Adelaide MRI is a trusted and high profile medical retailer and service provider with a focus on excellence and outstanding customer service. With a view to grow our referral base we are looking for a vibrant, proactive, innovative and reliable full or part time Account Manager to represent our team across Adelaide.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Implementing marketing strategies.
- Identifying new opportunities both within our target area
- Implementing the company's medium and long term strategic plan.
- Establishing and developing effective relationships both internally and externally.
- Working in a small team to grow market share.
- Developing local area marketing programs that create impact and interest.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a clear communicator and negotiator with the ability to influence at all levels in an organization.
- Have a pro-active approach with demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to build positive relationships with a variety of individuals.
- Have a focus on service and delivery.
- Have the ability to develop high quality brand representation marketing and communication materials across all media, including digital technology.
- Be an 'outside the box' thinker.
- Have the ability to manage a number of clients at the one time.
- Have a knowledge of medical sector is an advantage.
- Hold a current Driver's Licence essential.
Minimum Requirements of the role:
- Hold a Degree and/or have experience within Medical Account Management.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
Duties of the Marketing Manager will include:
- Implementing marketing and account management for the company activities.
- Implementing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with account management activities.
- Creation and distribution of marketing materials in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Implementing for brand management and corporate identity.
- Preparing online and print marketing materials.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of account management communications.
- Working closely with design agencies as required
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant staff are kept informed of marketing campaigns.
Enquiries to/: -
A/Prof Roger Davies
0414 450 215
Job Type: Full-time
6 days ago
Account ManagerAdelaideMRI - Adelaide, SA
Hold a current Driver's Licence essential. Adelaide MRI is a trusted and high profile medical retailer and service provider with a focus on excellence and...Read More 6 days ago