Are you a proven IT Account Manager?
- Join a vibrant growing team of IT professionals
- Competitive salary negotiated with successful candidates plus generous incentives
- Brisbane based, with national travel
Runge ICT is a leading IT consultancy with offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Manila. We are looking for a vibrant, and proactive Account Manager to work alongside our enterprise and corporate clients throughout Australia.
You should be someone who is motivated, dedicated and reliable, looking for an exciting new career with a growing IT firm.
The role is based in Brisbane team to provide account management to existing customers, annuities, quotes, run-rate product and service quotes together with inbound calls and assistance to pre-sales and management teams. This role is primarily a sales account farming role.
Runge is a well-established, fast moving successful organisation with a great team culture.
Reporting direct to the General Manager your primary responsibilities as an Account Manager will be focused around client attainment and annuities. Remuneration will be based on a base salary + commission on gross profit.
You should have:
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Excellent phone manner.
- Outstanding communication skills within all areas of the business.
- Ability to connect with small to medium enterprises.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- Degree qualified is preferred but not essential.
- Working closely to targets and KPI's on client rapport, number of annuities, inside sales and business development.
- Self-motivated, well organised and able to work well within a team
- 1 – 2 years in IT Sales or knowledge of IT Systems ideal
You will be a driven individual with a desire to learn quickly and work autonomously. You will thrive working in a small team and be effective in managing and communicating work requirements and deadlines.
Runge ICT is a full service Information and Communications Technology solutions provider with offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Manila and Auckland. From network and server system design and implementation to IT support and helpdesk, we have the technical experience and capabilities for your organisation. Together with the highly scalable and flexible nature of our network solutions, we can engage with clients at any or all stages of the service continuum to deliver state-of-the art, customised solutions.
Sounds like a position for you or someone you know? We welcome your submission. Please click the Apply button below.
This position is only open to Australian residents with full rights to work in Australia.
This is a direct placement position only. No recruiter submissions will be considered.