Well established market leader in Melbourne’s east seek a talented AR Officer for 4 month temporary role starting immediately.
- Immediate Start Required - 4 Month Temporary Role
- Well Established Business within an Exciting Services Industry
- Work Close to Home in the East!
Due to a forthcoming leave of absence an exciting opportunity has arisen for a committed Accounts Receivable Officer to join this small yet tight-knit team in assisting with the day-to-day Accounts Receivable operations. A well-known player in their industry sector they seek a strong administrator with demonstrated success in a similar role.
Reporting into the hands-on Accounts Receivable Supervisor you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assisting in the effective management of debtor accounts
- Handling and investigating queries and disputes
- Raising invoices
- Identifying overdue invoices and assisting in the collection of payment
- Payment allocations and reconciliations
- Generating reports and commentary for management as requested
- Working closely with the wider Finance team and other stakeholders within the business to ensure a high level of customer service is provided
- Working to deadlines and other targets
The ideal candidate will have 2 years’+ recent experience in a similar role, you will be a self-starter who displays high levels of initiative and multitasking capabilities. With a high energy and vibrant personality you will be a confident communicator experienced in managing a variety of stakeholder relationships. Exposure to a variety of financial systems will be highly regarded as will your intermediate Excel skills.
To express interest please apply. Alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Peta Scott on 03 8629 1306 quoting reference PS610191.
3 days ago
Accounts OfficerAccountAbility - Melbourne, VIC
Duties to include:. Purchase order administration and variance follow up. Previous payroll experience would be an advantage but not a necessity....Read More 3 days ago
Credit & Collections OfficerAccountAbility - Melbourne, VIC
Duties to include:. Demonstrated ability working with a relevant ERP system, SAP preferred. We want to hear from experienced Credit Professionals who possess...Read More 3 days ago
Accounts Receivable OfficerAccountAbility - Melbourne, VIC
Reporting into the hands-on Accounts Receivable Supervisor you will be responsible for the following duties:....Read More 3 days ago
Junior Accounts OfficerAccountAbility - Sydney, NSW
The culture of this company is unique, with lots of perks. Duties will include:. Working in a vibrant and busy office, the finance team now have a need for a...Read More 2 months ago
ReceptionistAccountAbility - Sydney, NSW
Answering calls and enquiries. Your duties will include:. Previous Corporate reception experience. This FMCG organisation is looking for a true career...Read More 2 months ago