We're looking for a dynamic and experienced sales executive to work within the RUSSH advertising team on key media partnerships and native content.
With a cult following RUSSH showcases innovators in fashion, beauty and the arts reaching a core demographic of W18-39. Founded in 2004 we boast highly targeted digital solutions across desktop, mobile, social media platforms and a bi-monthly print magazine. A dedicated and passionate team presents unique and original content for our global website and distributed to over 33+ countries. RUSSH offers advertisers a very unique proposition, and stays true to its core brand position - 'Australian at Heart; International in mindset'.
Working closely with the Advertising Director, you'll be responsible for managing your own portfolio of key agency accounts and clients, with a strong focus on unearthing new business opportunities.
You'll work in a genuine team environment with an excellent reputation and strong history of client relationships.
You'll join an experienced sales team who will provide the support for you to succeed in the role and grow within the company.
RUSSH delivers a broad range of media partnerships that create real connections between brands and our audience including content, display, sponsorships, brand integrations, social media and events.
- Manage and develop new and existing relationships with key media buyers/clients.
- Proactively drive sales growth across your account portfolio.
- Collaborate with the Advertising Director to implement key sales strategies.
- Responsibility of full management and implementation of all campaigns (from start to completion).
- Love to sell and promote a product that you truly believe in.
- Have a genuine passion your work, with strong self-drive, and motivation to succeed.
- Are inspired by the digital environment.
- Excel at strategic sponsorship opportunities and innovative creative solutions.
- Are committed to meeting sales budgets across print/digital platforms.
- Are able to work autonomously, whilst within a close team environment.
- Are a strong collaborator and communicator.
- Maintain a positive, enthusiastic attitude to work at all times.
- Have exceptional time management skills.
- Possess a strong work ethic.
- Are self motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
Applicants must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Minimum 2-years relevant sales or digital media experience (fashion & beauty category experience is a bonus but not a prerequisite).
- Media/Digital sales background preferred
Please apply online or email your resume to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you.
5 days ago
Advertising Sales ExecutiveRUSSH MEDIA PTY LTD - Sydney, NSW
Minimum 2-years relevant sales or digital media experience (fashion & beauty category experience is a bonus but not a prerequisite)....Read More 5 days ago