Advisor, Global Performance and Strategy
Job no: 555898
Work type: Full time - Continuing/Permanent
Categories: Economics / Business, Education, Policy & Planning
- Convenient CBD location
- Full-time, Continuing position
- $80,968 + 17% Super
RMIT is a global university of technology, design and enterprise. Our mission is to help shape the world through research, innovation, teaching and engagement, and to create transformative experiences for our students, getting them ready for life and work.
The Global Development Portfolio is responsible for making RMIT genuinely global in operations and outlook. Under the leadership of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Global Development) and Vice President, the portfolio:
- leads and coordinates RMIT's global education partnerships,
- identifies, reviews and harnesses opportunities to further enhance RMIT's global model,
- coordinates enterprise-wide fundraising and alumni activities,
- manages global mobility opportunities for RMIT students.
The Advisor, Global Performance and Strategy (GPS) supports the effective implementation of RMIT's International Plan by undertaking projects to support the advancement of the RMIT Group's priorities across its offshore activities. The role also provides advice, research and management information relevant to RMIT's international activity.
Skills & Experience required
- Manage projects that support the advancement of the RMIT priorities across its offshore activities, in particular in relation to the ongoing development of RMIT's offshore activity.
- Through the Associate Director provide advice, research, management information and support to the DVC(GD) and Executive Director Global Development and Performance..
- Work within a small team to design, implement and further develop systems and processes to strengthen RMIT's ability to achieve its International Plan
- Liaise closely with internal stakeholders on matters relating to the ongoing management of and resolution of issues within strategic projects.
- Support the development, and manage the implementation of new strategic initiatives including the coordination of, and reporting on, the portfolio of initiatives related to the International Plan.
- Provide secretariat and other support for the GPS group and the Associate Director as required.
You must be able to demonstrate your planning and project management skills and expertise with strong conceptual, analytical and research skills with a high level of attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
You will possess highly developed interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, with an emphasis on high level written reports.
To be successful you must have the ability to work independently as well as communicate and work effectively, using an inclusive and collaborative style is key in this position
To view a Position Description please see below or for further information please contact Julie Atkinson on +61 3 9925 0183.. Please scroll down to "Apply". Applications close on Sunday 13 November.
HEW 7, Advisor Global Performance and Strategy, 50046611.pdf
Candidates are requested to separately address the key selection criteria as outlined in the Position Description
RMIT is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all sectors of the community.
13 Nov 2016 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now
1 weeks ago
Timetabling OfficerRMIT University - Melbourne, VIC
Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders (including program and course managers) to understand program and course structure requirements....Read More 15 hours ago
Sponsored Student CoordinatorRMIT University - Melbourne, VIC
Provide information and counselling advice, as well as referrals to appropriate services on/off campus in relation to program information, fee inquiries,...Read More 15 hours ago
Lecturer (MAPS) (Industry Fellow)RMIT University - Melbourne, VIC
It is essential to have a relevant postgraduate tertiary qualification. Applicants are requested to separately address the key selection criteria as outlined in...Read More 15 hours ago
HDR Scholarships & Admission OfficerRMIT University - Melbourne, VIC
Applicants are requested to separately address the key selection criteria as outlined in the Position Description....Read More 15 hours ago
Lecturer, Animation and Interactive MediaRMIT University - Melbourne, VIC
Candidates will have a Doctorate or PhD within a field related to animation and will be required to undertake activities in line with the university's research...Read More 15 hours ago