Salary description: $120k-$140k + super + bonus
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
This role will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of a risk programs across the region related to the policies and procedures developed that ensure the company is compliant with its regulatory obligations.
The role will entail building as well as implementing and maintaining operational risk procedures.
- Prepare reports on control reviews undertaken, controls inventory maintenance and remediation activities to relevant stakeholders
- Instill confidence by demonstrating credibility and expertise on control issues
- Monitor remediation steps and corrective action plans from control review findings to implementation
- Conduct periodic controls reviews including process mapping, risk and controls identification, testing, gap analysis, and issue remediation utilizing internal standard risk and control methodology.
- Establish strong relationships with key functional stakeholders including first line of defense business lines, Operational Risk, Compliance, and Internal Audit.
- Bachelor’s degree essential with further education highly regarded
- Direct experience in risk management and regulatory compliance
- Around 5 years experience with a financial services firm, internal audit experience beneficial
- Knowledgeable about processes, risks and controls/controls design
- Competent in applications technology, audit, or risk and controls
Apply for this Job →
5 days ago
Asset Management Risk ManagerAnton Murray Consulting - Sydney, NSW
This role will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of a risk programs across the region related to the policies and procedures...Read More 5 days ago
Wealth Management - Desk Assistant ManagerAnton Murray Consulting - Brisbane, QLD
As the Branch Administration Manager you will be responsible for managing and leading a team of 6 support staff including desk assistants and administration...Read More 5 days ago
Manager/ Team Leader - Equity Middle OfficeAnton Murray Consulting - Sydney, NSW
Ensuring team members adhere to relevant procedures and carry out processes within required timeframes; Management of the Securities Operations project agenda...Read More 1 weeks ago
CFO – FinTech Start-UpAnton Murray Consulting - Sydney, NSW
$200k + AUD Equivalent. Feel free to reach our Sydney team on +61 2 8246 8900 to discuss this position in further detail....Read More 1 weeks ago
Fund Accounting ManagerAnton Murray Consulting - Sydney, NSW
Technical Knowledge of fund accounting, unit pricing, reporting and Tax and related operational risk and compliance requirements of the client service function....Read More 1 weeks ago