This exceptionally busy, funky, casual dining group are on the look out for a wave of fresh talented kitchen professionals
- A growing business offering some serious career potential
- Multiple venues across Sydney
- A casual, high volume and multi faceted operation
An extremely organised, highly structured business that promotes an enviable reputation as one of Sydney's most popular casual dining restaurant venues.
With multiple success stories under their belts and many more on the horizon, this company has figured out the recipe for success and expansion. Although synonymous to Sydney, with their current success and future plans this business will no doubt one day become an iconic Aussie brand!
• Leadership of the team of chefs
• Ordering and stock rotation
• COGS management
• Training and development
• Inspiriting and motivating your team
You will be:
• Cool under pressure and excited by a challenging, fast paced environment
• A passionate leader that people respect
• An experienced chef, who has built, lead and worked with successful teams
• Ambitious and keen to make your mark
• A real people person who can influence, persuade and lead from the front
You will have:
• Previous experience in a high volume grill and steak operation
• Achieved top class food safety results
• Managed a team of at least 5 people
• Have a passion for the business and love cooking!
A salary of up to $60,000 plus super is available for this role.
If you like the sound of this business and what its offering but don't quite think you have the experience yet, please still put in an application as we'd love to hear from you.
2 weeks ago
Program Support Officer - Cairns, QLD
Current holder of a Class C drivers licence (manual preferred). In this role of Program Support Officer you will use a broad range of computer software programs...Read More 16 hours ago
Restaurant staffs wanted RSMS, 457 Available - Sydney, NSW
Good standard restaurant looking for kitchen hands, cook, bar staff, manager, chef etc included all kind of position for restaurant. Currently sponsorshipRead More 17 hours ago
Cook or CDP position - Adelaide, SA
Hello Chefs, CBD French-based modern Australian restaurant is seeking a passionate cook/chef. The position will be a second charge of the kitchen and lead aRead More 17 hours ago
Bistro Chef - Sydney, NSW
Hours you are expected to work are Wednesday to Sunday (during the week 10am-4pm and 5pm-10pm and 10am-8pm on weekends....Read More 17 hours ago
Pastry Chef - Inner City - Melbourne, VIC
To be considered for the position of Pastry Chef you should be up to date with current food trends as well as:....Read More 17 hours ago