Our client located in the southern suburbs is a highly respected innovator who has a strong culture not only in Australia but throughout the world.
To support this culture and due to the growth of their business they are seeking a PPT Assistant Accountant who will perform all aspects of financial accounting, payroll, international finance and who will work in collaboration with their Management Team here in Adelaide to support their high quality client service and delivery.
This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive finance professional to influence business efficiency and profitability, while ensuring regulatory compliance. You will work closely with the business and client stakeholders to ensure the business is operating at maximum efficiency from a financial perspective.
Reporting to the CFO your key areas of responsibility include:
- Internal and external stakeholder management and communication
- AP and AR invoices are processed accurately
- Accounting to trial balance
- Accounting for the international operations
- Monthly reconciliations of credit cards, procurement, purchase orders
- Working on projects to ensure the business runs efficiently
Working with a supportive team and for a group that recognises and rewards valued contribution....this is a rare and exciting opportunity.
- Success requires an experienced Accounts professional with proven capability in managing and performing the overall accounting function for a medium to large corporate.
- Experience in an international operation would be an advantage, as would tertiary studies at either TAFE or University.
This role has it all, a growing company, head office in SA, diversity, ownership, work/life balance and a fantastic team.
Don't delay, apply now by sending your resume in MS Word format. Don't wait another minute to start your "dream job"!
Sales Associate/Business Developer PPTAdelaide Aspire - Melbourne, VIC
They know that clients are important and that relationships are critical to the growth of their business, therefore they have created a new role for an...Read More1 weeks ago
Assistant Accountant Part timeAdelaide Aspire - Adelaide, SA
To support this culture and due to the growth of their business they are seeking a PPT Assistant Accountant who will perform all aspects of financial accounting...Read More1 weeks ago
Temp Administrators & ReceptionistsAdelaide Aspire - Adelaide, SA
We require professionally presented temps who know a little about a lot!*. PA....Read More1 weeks ago
Stone MasonAdelaide Aspire - Adelaide, SA
A white card, licence and reliable vehicle are essential. With a stunning reputation, offering state-of-the-art training, equipment and facilities, this client...Read More1 weeks ago
Human Resource AdvisorAdelaide Aspire - Adelaide, SA
Tertiary qualifications in HR. Operational HR requirements, compliance, risk and legislative. The right candidate will embody the values of the business owner,...Read More1 weeks ago