Mt Kuring-Gai Out of School Hours Care is a 45 place licensed Centre and provides care for Before and After School and Pupil Free Days. We are a not-for-profit Centre run by an enthusiastic Parent Management Committee.
We are seeking casual staff
For more information below:
OOSH work hrs are 7am to 9am or 3pm to 6:30pm
· Shifts are negotiable
· Additional hours may become available
· Supervisor and Assistant roles available
· Current Working With Children check or willing to obtain
· Completed First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training or willing to obtain
· Centre-based experience.
· Diploma in Childrens Services or working towards
· Sound knowledge of the NQF and My Time Our Place Framework.
· Excellent communication and organisation skills.
· Good knowledge of Workplace Health and Safety requirements
· Ability to assume a leadership role when required.
Accredited Child Protection Training
Previous experience caring for children with additional needs
Contact email us on [email protected]