Prominent passenger service provider, with Network training provided for bailee & Wheelchair Access shifts in regional taxi network NSW - Lavington, We engage professional bailee drivers to work within our Network providing No 1 reliable, regular and repeat passenger access transport services.
In order to be considered for a position as a Bailee driver you must have the following:
- NSW Transport Taxi Driver Authority: includes National Police Check & Medical
- NSW (or equivalent) Roads and Maritime Driving Record
- Working with Children Check (WWC"E") - for ability to be offered contract work
- Bailee drivers require to have ABN and be GST registered
- Additional training for Wheelchair Access Authority
- Ability to adapt with technology used in vehicles
- Empathy, care and compassion when dealing with customers from a variety of backgrounds
- Follow safety instructions
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including early mornings, days, nights and weekends.
Professional role suitable for student, semi retired persons, full time drivers.
We are seeking a self-motivated team player with good English oral and written communication skills, ability to work with customers in compassionate and caring manner, ability to build customer relationships to ensure repeat clientele, proactive outlook.
Please click the Apply button below.
Book attendance at Bailee Driver Information Session (Fridays 10am)