To provide administration and technical support of batch software products within System Operations in the most reliable, secure and cost effective manner. To provide technical expertise and support for ITD in the use of batch automation tools and technology to implement benefits to the clients business. Also to support System Operations management in all phases of Operations pertaining to development and implementation of cost effective Command Centre delivery strategy for ASEAN Regions.
- NOC Data Centres
- SO Clients (Blue Clients) & non-SO (Green Clients)
- Administration Special assignments/project work: - Work with Management to lead/drive projects designed to reduce costs while increasing levels of support, meet or exceed financial goals, staffing and interlock savings, standardisation efforts and related efficiencies to the business.
- Backup Assignment: The Technical Specialist must identify and keep relevant documentation that identifies their backup within the team. Proper training and mentoring must be coordinated between the Technical Specialists to ensure coverage can be maintained in the scope of the roles and responsibilities of the role.
- Technical Problem Process: - The Technical Specialist will ensure Problem records with operational impact are properly completed (timeliness of closure, having an assignee, and proper detail) as well as supporting time line documents are provided.
- Documentation: - Create, review and maintain documentation for checklist, escalation procedures for each System Operations account with information gathered from the Account or support teams.
- 4 years IT experience including as either Operations Analyst or in a software support or Administrator role.
- Software support/administration experience in several of following products; Tivoli Workload Scheduler (TWS) / Control-M / Integrated Operations Architecture / CA-7 / Netview FTP / XCOM / Jobscan / Connect: Direct. NOTE: These are the primary skills required in the postion. Mere familiarity as a user with these products is insufficient.
- JCL, programming language, change control, problem control, batch scheduling, output management, security and batch automation principles.
- Demonstrated skills in technical and operational support management.
- Process management and improvement skills.
- PC literacy – MS Windows, MS Word for Windows, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, etc.
- Understanding Mainframe or Midrange operating platforms.
- Understanding of the Account team role and responsibilities.
- Knowledge in Mainframe or Midrange (Unix / Linux / Wintel) platform.
- Experienced in Change Management and Problem Management processes.
- Customer Service
If you have the required skills and experience, please send your resume to [email protected]
OR follow the "Apply Now"
3 days ago
Batch Support SpecialistExperis - Sydney, NSW
The Technical Specialist must identify and keep relevant documentation that identifies their backup within the team....Read More 3 days ago
Application Project ManagerExperis - Melbourne, VIC
Holds a current PM Accreditation. Control project design and planning activities associated with large, complex applications and development projects....Read More 3 days ago
Operations Analytics ConsultantExperis - Perth, WA
Qualifications, skills and experience. Hands-on experience with at relevant analytics tool is important (e.g....Read More 3 days ago
Recruitment CoordinatorExperis - Sydney, NSW
Develop and implement continuous improvement initiatives. Our client is seeking a dynamic and passionate recruting professional (Junior - Mid) to join their...Read More 3 days ago
Change ManagerExperis - Perth, WA
Tertiary qualifications in Organisational Change Management or substantial equivalent experience of specialist professional development....Read More 3 days ago