AMW Professional Services (AMW) is an Australian owned Defence technology, engineering and consultancy business that has been delivering fully independent professional engineering and project support services nationally to industry, Defence and Government departments since 2003.
We are seeking a Business / Bid Manager with experience in the defence sector to assist and continue the rapid growth and expansion of the company.
The main responsibilities would include:
- Plan, coordinate and develop responses to proposals and tenders
- Build effective relationships and motivate clients with our service offerings
- Identify, qualify and capture new business opportunities
- Assist the Operations Manager in various business planning, management and administrative activities
The ideal candidate should address the following assessment criteria in their response to this position:
- Have at least 3 Years experience in a Business Management or Development role in the Defence consulting sector;
- Have at least 10 years experience in the Defence consulting sector
- Demonstrated experience in bid development and management;
- Demonstrated high level of communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Able to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- AGSVA Security Clearance desirable
AMWPS provides exceptionally skilled, experienced and highly qualified professional consultants to the Australian Defence Industry.
Visit our website: www.amwps.com or follow us on LinkedIN.
Remuneration will be dependent on experience and demonstrated skill level.
For suitable candidate relocation may be provided.
All application treated in the strictest confidence
Please no Responses From Labour Hire Companies