About this role
Central point of contact for procedures relating to the Offer to Order + Cash activity both on and offshore. This temporary role will ensure all documents are listed on the Process Register, are reviewed with relevant business subject matter experts to ensure fit for purpose and communicated to relevant teams via a training plan.
What are the Responsibilities?
- Minimum three years’ experience in business process analysis, project management or process management preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to apply integrative thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to successfully influence across the organisation
- Strong organisational skills including the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, rapidly changing business and technical environment
About the Company
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of business processes, customer needs and priorities
- Facilitate review of existing Offer to Order + Cash processes with each line of business SME’s and offshore focals to ensure fit for purpose.
- Conduct gap analysis with business SMEs to identify missing/incomplete process documents
- Maintain up to date process listing ensuring version control is maintained
- Facilitate process review via weekly review meetings with management.
- Research/Review mixed media options for critical processes to facilitate best in class learning.
- Formulate training plan for onboarding new hires and refresher training for existing staff.
- Manage the communication process for new process changes with on and offshore stakeholders.
- Assist in the preparation of project plans, status reports and process flows.
- Special projects as requested
- Perform other duties as assigned
Our client is a leading global technology and outsourcing organisation. They provide a broad range of application management and managed operations services to their customers in Australia and New Zealand. They provide high quality, cost-effective strategic outsourcing services to their customers, and are proactive in identifying and responding to their business needs.
What’s in it for you?
- 8 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Exceptional brand new offices in the heart of CBD, excellent working culture.
03 8633 4112
"Where other employers charge you for insurance and services, Experis will only ever deduct taxation from your payments"
7 days ago
Batch Support SpecialistExperis - Sydney, NSW
The Technical Specialist must identify and keep relevant documentation that identifies their backup within the team....Read More 5 days ago
Application Project ManagerExperis - Melbourne, VIC
Holds a current PM Accreditation. Control project design and planning activities associated with large, complex applications and development projects....Read More 5 days ago
Operations Analytics ConsultantExperis - Perth, WA
Qualifications, skills and experience. Hands-on experience with at relevant analytics tool is important (e.g....Read More 5 days ago
Recruitment CoordinatorExperis - Sydney, NSW
Develop and implement continuous improvement initiatives. Our client is seeking a dynamic and passionate recruting professional (Junior - Mid) to join their...Read More 5 days ago
Change ManagerExperis - Perth, WA
Tertiary qualifications in Organisational Change Management or substantial equivalent experience of specialist professional development....Read More 5 days ago