You will have responsibility for leading the following activities and undertaking the following key tasks:
To apply please provide the following information:
- Support a team that implements the legislation relevant to the accreditation of non-state schools in Queensland.
- Provide confidential corporate and administrative support, information and advice to the Manager and other staff across the Secretariat in accordance with departmental policies and procedures, on administrative, operational and technical issues.
- Assist with the revision and updating of the NSSAB website to maintain compliance with current standards and requirements.
- Contribute to the preparation of NSSAB information for publication in print and on websites.
- Maintain and manage accurate database information for the secretariat, and analyse and report on the data.
- Assist with the development and implementation of electronic survey instruments, online forms and other web based methods of data collection.
- Develop and implement initiatives, policies, processes and systems for effective and efficient administration of the work of the secretariat.
- Maintain personal subject knowledge, technical proficiency and skills appropriate to the role including compliance with appropriate legislation, policies, procedures and protocols.
- a brief resume including contact details for 2 referees (one of whom should be your current supervisor)
- a maximum 2 page written response outlining your suitability for the role referring to the key capabilities under “How you will be assessed”.
Applications remain current for 12 months from the closing date and may be considered for appointment to identical or similar vacancies within the Department.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
Employees Requiring Placement will be considered on merit. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.
5 days ago
Senior RangerQueensland Government - Mackay, QLD
Licences It is a mandatory requirement for the occupant of this position to hold a manual driver''s licence and an open Coxswain''s Certificate of Competency....Read More 3 days ago
Principal - Pittsworth State High SchoolQueensland Government - Toowoomba, QLD
Current full registration, or current provisional registration with eligibility for full registration, as a teacher in Queensland....Read More 3 days ago
Site SpecialistQueensland Government - Brisbane, QLD
Health Support Queensland delivers a wide range of diagnostic, scientific, clinical support and payroll services to enable the delivery of frontline health care...Read More 3 days ago
Events and Communication OfficerQueensland Government - Brisbane, QLD
A covering letter, of no more than 2 pages outlining your skills and experience against the key responsibilities and key capabilities for the role;...Read More 3 days ago
Performance Services OfficerQueensland Government - Brisbane, QLD
Applications to remain current for 12 months. Duties of the role. Undertake a range of financial tasks including organising the payment of monthly accounts for...Read More 3 days ago