We are an established engineering company based in Rowville Vic and are looking to expand its skilled workforce. Current work is varied between Short Run Production Jobs, Toolmaking & One off Prototypes.
Duties will include:
- Understanding part Drawings and Tolerances
- Comprehension of sample parts.
- Programming setting and operating several different machines including CNC Lathes & Machining Centres.
The successful candidate must:
- Be Trade Qualified with the ability to program in ISO format (Fanuc).
- Have a good eye for detail.
- An ability to use manual equipment is a must.
- You must be able to work unsupervised and with minimal guidance from peers.
- You will need to have well spoken English.
This position could be tailored to suit someone in a part time capacity
All applicants to apply via the link below. Short listed candidates will be contacted accordingly