• Thrive in Melbourne's booming market
• Enjoy a lifestyle change with superb benefits
• Immediate need for skilled candidates!
About the opportunities:
We represent a number of highly-regarded and well established custom and luxury home builders that are looking for experienced project managers, interested in relocating from WA to Victoria!
A range of enviable builders, creating architecturally-designed homes ($1M-$18M) across Melbourne's premium suburbs. PLEASE NOTE: You will need to be responsible for relocation, transportation and living costs associated with taking any of these jobs in Melbourne. However, for suitable candidates we can help you with the video interviewing stages so you don't need to travel interstate for them.
Sought-after skills and experience:
- Min 2 years' experience as a CA/Estimator on $1M+ high-end residential projects
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction, Civil Eng, Property or similar
- Experience preparing scopes of work for residential builds
- Assisting in the procurement of resources (labour & materials)
- Handling Pricing, Take Offs & variations
- Sourcing and comparing subcontractor and supplier quotes
- Aiding the programming and planning of the projects
- High attention to detail and a motivation to grow within the business
- A passion for high-end housing construction and the ability to deliver quality work
- Sound personality and ability to liaise with at times powerful, high-end clients
If this interests you (and you fit the above criteria) apply directly to Ollie Thorne below. These are immediate opportunities where clients we represent are keen to make a lifestyle move to Melbourne a real possibility for suitable candidates. If interested, then apply and start a new and exciting stage of your career!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
-- Like the sound of this role - but you don't have the right skill-set? --
-- Share it with someone relevant - it's great Karma for you --
Project Administrator - CommercialConstructive - Sydney, NSW
Minimum 2 years experience in commercial administration. You would be working in their corporate head office during a minimum 6 week contract....Read More1 weeks ago
Contract Foreman (Civil)Constructive - Sydney, NSW
They require a foreman with civil experience to assist with the construction of an external road and car park associated with a large shopping centre project...Read More1 weeks ago
Contracts Administrator/ Project Coordinator - Fit Out - SydneyConstructive - Sydney, NSW
This established contractor specializes in commercial office, retail and hospitality fit out projects from $500k to $2 million....Read More2 weeks ago
Contract CAConstructive - Sydney, NSW
Minimum 2 years' experience. A Contracts Administrator is sought by an established Tier 3 Building Contractor to oversee the contract completion on 2 commercial...Read More2 weeks ago
Electrical Drafter - RevitConstructive - Sydney, NSW
Currently they are extremely busy and they are looking for a proactive professional to join their energetic and enthusiastic design team on an ongoing contract...Read More2 weeks ago