Silver Chain Group is a forward-thinking and innovative national not-for-profit organisation with a purpose of building community capacity to optimise health and wellbeing. Silver Chain is undertaking an innovative three year pilot within a metropolitan Health Service in Melbourne’s West.
This position plays a pivotal part of the dedicated project team and will work alongside the Health Service, leading a team and responsibilities for daily operations of the service.
Reporting to the Director Clinical Operations, this role will focus on the development and implementation of the innovative integrated care pilot. Fundamental to the role is establishing strong relationships externally with the Health Service and key stakeholders as well as internally across Silver Chain’s national business to ensure the successful completion of the project.
The role will:
The successful incumbent will be required to demonstrate:
- Work in accordance with the Competency Standards set by AHPRA.
- Maintain detailed work processes of any project work and appropriate information is collected for evaluation purposes.
- Closely liaise with the Director Clinical Operations to ensure all relevant information is obtained in a timely manner, assist with troubleshooting to minimise impact on existing services and provide updates.
- Be responsible for day-to-day running of any assigned project work. Examples of project work may include new service processes, building knowledge bases, clarifying key interaction points with the Health Service.
- Manage variations in workload within time and resource constraints across two organisations.
- Ensure that the relevant project and research protocol is followed or lead.
- Manage a team of navigators
- Understanding of service provision to meet contractual obligations
- Recent and up to date clinical experience
- Knowledge and ability to use appropriate treatment and assessment methods.
- Understanding of chronic conditions management.
- Ability to provide education, support and coaching to clients and their carers.
- A flexible approach together with decision making, negotiation, influencing and advanced problem solving skills to innovatively respond to queries and deliver on project requirements and meet patient requirements.
- Understanding of virtual service provision, allocation and compliance with contractual obligations.
- Previous experience in the implementation of new service models or nursing initiatives is highly desirable
- Empathetic and flexible approach to coordinate and schedule resources whilst responding to client needs.
- A Current driver’s licence and ability to travel to various locations.
- Experience in supporting / managing a clinical team.
Our classification for this role in our National Award is the equivalent to CNC Vic.
A detailed position description is available via a link when applying online so you can tailor to your cover letter. Any specific questions when applying or considering to apply please contact Pamela Mitchell, Recruitment Consultant Silver Chain (08) 8208 5354.
2 days ago
Case Coordinator - Lead NavigatorSilver Chain - Melbourne, VIC
A Current driver’s licence and ability to travel to various locations. Reporting to the Director Clinical Operations, this role will focus on the development...Read More 2 days ago
Health System Navigator / Care CoordinatorSilver Chain - Melbourne, VIC
Relevant qualification in nursing or allied health with demonstrated experience. Certificate of completion of the Flinders Chronic Conditions Management Program...Read More 2 days ago
Client Services CoordinatorSilver Chain - Geraldton, WA
Use your knowledge of Community Care, Aged Care Reform and Ageing Well strategies to influence and assist in the development of care delivery partners and...Read More 3 months ago
Care AideSilver Chain - Geraldton, WA
Our ideal candidate will have a strong interest in community care, a Certificate III in Community Services (Aged Care Work and Home & Community Care) as well as...Read More 4 months ago
Home HelpSilver Chain - Geraldton, WA
Our ideal candidate will have demonstrated skills in housekeeping, including food preparation, cleaning and adhoc support, a current drivers licence and access...Read More 8 months ago