Mon 17th Oct.
Healthcare & Medical
Add to shortlist
Call Maree 0263019502
As a Support Worker you will have:
• Flexible shift arrangements.
• Ongoing training and development opportunities.
• Stimulating work where you are able to make a real difference for our clients.
To be eligible and considered for the Disability Support Worker role you must: -
• Have a current National Criminal Check;
• Have a current Working with Children Check;
• You must hold a current Drivers License;
• Have a current First Aid;
• You must be willing to drive a vehicle which can be a size of a minibus, seating up to
6-10 passengers; and
• It is required that you can commit to working both day and night shift and weekends.
Please note applicants will require a high level of manual handling competency and physical fitness as provision of support to adult clients, behaviour support and personal care programs will be required.
Applicants must complete the application form, provide a resume, and address the selection criteria. Details are located on our website http://www.vivability.org.au/join-us/
Please email your completed form and documentation to [email protected]
or phone 6301 9502.
5 days ago
Casual Support Worker - DisabilitiesVivability - Bathurst, NSW
Have a current Working with Children Check; Have a current First Aid; You must hold a current Drivers License; Have a current National Criminal Check;...Read More 5 days ago