Vertical Talent has an exciting new role for a Category Manager –Fleet & Property. The role reports directly to the Portfolio Manager – Fleet & Property and will allow the successful incumbent to demonstrate their skills in strategy, planning, execution, performance and risk management.
The key accountabilities of the role include:
• Ensure a smooth handover between the sourcing and contract management functions;
• Support any change management activities required for business implementation and transition in and out of services;
• Manage performance to Service Level Agreements and against Key Performance Indicators;
• Ensure all other contractual obligations are fulfilled;
• Manage the contract variation / amendment process in consultation with the category manager;
• Manage the customer experience, including handling any comments or complaints.
As a relationship focused professional, you will need to be able establish and maintain valued based stakeholder engagement. You will need to be resilient, have high energy and experienced with labour hire and corporate services categories.
You will need to support and champion a culture of transformational change.
Essential for this role are the following skills:
• Tertiary qualifications in Business, Commerce or similar discipline
• Extensive experience in procurement category strategies and supplier relationship management in fleet & property categories.
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills and the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
• Proven planning, problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to work through issues with moderate complexity and guide and/or coach others in the resolution of problem
• Superior written and oral communication skills, including the ability to develop and deliver effective presentations at a senior executive level.
If you are interested to learn more about the above positions please email your resume to Ruth Simon via [email protected]
Category Manager - Fleet & PropertyVertical Talent - Sydney, NSW
Tertiary qualifications in Business, Commerce or similar discipline. The role reports directly to the Portfolio Manager – Fleet & Property and will allow the...Read More3 days ago
Group LeaderVertical Talent - Melbourne, VIC2 months ago
Production Team LeaderVertical Talent - Melbourne, VIC2 months ago
Category ManagerVertical Talent - Melbourne, VIC
The ability to work within a non structured environment. Support supplier relationship management program....Read More4 months ago
Commercial AnalystVertical Talent - Sydney, NSW
The role is a maternity leave cover and requires a proactive person who understands and can provide analytics that underpins category planning, strategic...Read More4 months ago