At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Laundries, Education and Government.
We're passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
Find out more at www.spotless.com.au
As the head contractor providing Estate Maintenance and Operation Services (EMOS) to the Department of Defence, Spotless currently have an opportunity for self-motivated, reliable Cleaner. This position will provide all specified cleaning requirements to the areas assigned (office buildings, live-in accommodation, etc.), ensuring all Contract obligations are adhered to and performance indicators met.
Your role will report to the Cleaning Supervisor, you will deliver a range of services including but not limited to:
- Deliver specialised cleaning activities in accordance with the KPIs of the contract
- Deliver unplanned cleaning activities in accordance with the KPIs of the contract
- Ensure all equipment and consumables for user cleaning (eg gyms, kitchenettes, living-in accommodation, health facilities), is provided
- Ensure all equipment is in good working order and report any unsafe equipment for repair or replacement following procedures
Our front of house staff is the face of Spotless and plays a pivotal role in delivering the service commitment we have made to our clients.
Skills and Experience
- Similar experience in a previous role with strong client services skills and significant cleaning and housekeeping industry experience
- Awareness of building security and related responsibilities
- Experience operating industrial cleaning equipment
- Sound numerical competency
- Fit, active and energetic
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and establish timeframes
- Suitability for Defence Clearance (Australian Citizenship Mandatory)
- Valid unrestricted Drivers Licence
The successful candidates will possess a strong work ethic, achieve highest level of safety, quality of work and have a genuine passion for excellent customer service.
Benefits and Culture
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company, work with an amazing team where you will be given the opportunity to develop your career.
To apply online please click the 'apply' button below.
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
As a pre-requisite for these roles all candidates need to be able to prove they are an Australian Citizen and may need to hold a current Australian Drivers Licence. Candidates will also be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen as well as an Australian Security Defence Clearance Check. A current Federal Police check is desirable.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.
6 days ago
BaristaSpotless - Sydney, NSW
With over 50 years of experience, Alliance Catering is considered one of the most trusted names in Business, Education and Aged Care food services....Read More 4 days ago
Estate Upkeep Administrator - SNSW Defence BaseSpotless - Canberra, ACT
Minimum of two years' administration experience preferably in a. National Police and Australian Security Defence Clearance Check....Read More 4 days ago
Catering AssistantSpotless - Sydney, NSW
Alliance Catering, one of the most trusted names in catering for over 50 years, is part of the international Spotless Group, and provides award winning catering...Read More 6 days ago
Jemena - Meter Reader - Penrith and surrounding suburbs (Springwood, Richmond and Blacktown)Spotless - Sydney, NSW
Must have a valid driver's licence. POLICE & MEDICAL CHECKS APPLY. A high regard for health, safety, environment and quality....Read More 6 days ago
Casual Pastry ChefSpotless - Melbourne, VIC
Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role. A rare opportunity has arisen for a trade qualified pastry chef to join the team in the MCG Culinary Centre...Read More 6 days ago