- Global Chemical Business
- Permanent Full time
- Melbourne CBD Location
My client is a global chemical manufacturing leader with a significant presence both in Australia and New Zealand and more broadly across the APAC region. This business can be best described as an innovative and values driven organisation that is customer centric with a strong focus on team capability and individual development. We are in the market seeking a graduate for an exciting career in the Commercial function managing business activity and key relationship management with external customers.
Initially, you will go through a 12 month development program that provides corporate orientation and practical skills to maximize career potential; provides valuable work experience and exposure to set you up for success as you begin your career. This entry-level development program has been recognized as one of the best in the industry.
Training Program Structure
- World-class corporate and sales oriented training program: structured workshops and training sessions designed to build account management capabilities, transactional skills and technical knowledge of markets and applications within the assigned business verticals.
- Job shadowing in sales and customer service.
- Assume sales responsibilities on project assignment exploring and developing sales growth opportunities for the organisation, learning tools and methodologies you will eventually utilize on behalf of your customers.
- Customer visits with experienced sales and technical service personnel.
- Networking with experienced internal colleagues and building mentoring relationships.
A one-year program of structured training and in-business assignment experience prepares recent graduates to become Account Managers. Account Management is a selling role within the Commercial function and the Account Manager manages our relationship with our Customers.
Who are we looking for?
The role is open to recent graduates with:
- All education background welcome however preference will be given to those with technical degrees such as chemical engineering, chemistry,materials science, marketing and business administration.
- Passion for business.
- Interests in variety in job.
- High interpersonal skills.
- High degree of freedom and flexibility in designing your work week and how you go about developing and achieving your goals.
- Confidence to handle significant amount of responsibility and accountability early in your career.
- Willingness to travel.
- Willingness to relocate to other city for placement in sales job.
- Want to use one’s technical degree.
Candidates need to be in Australia and hold current working rights in order to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $68,000.00 /year
1 weeks ago
Commercial Development GraduateDenique Consulting - Melbourne, VIC
Candidates need to be in Australia and hold current working rights in order to apply.*. Assume sales responsibilities on project assignment exploring and...Read More 1 weeks ago