Apollo Communications is one of Australia's leading independent PR agencies, providing senior counsel to public and private sector organisations, their boards and chief executives on internal and external communications strategies, including crisis and reputation management.
We service a diverse portfolio of clients spanning blue chip companies to government departments, FMCG groups and industry bodies in a fast paced, creative and rewarding environment.
Our consultants are some of the most talented and experienced communications professionals in Australia. We come from a variety of backgrounds, including journalism, politics and corporate communications – even NASA!
We are passionate about strategic advice, disciplined about flawless execution, and work hard as a team to achieve results quickly.
We are seeking a Communications Consultant who is passionate and enthusiastic about delivering strategic communications programs that draw upon the latest trends in communications approaches and techniques.
- Your experience will be supported by a relevant tertiary qualification and 3-5 years of experience in a PR, digital or social media agency.
- You will be adept at building and maintaining relationships, managing the needs of multiple stakeholders and liaising with senior executives.
- You will also be creative with a flair for writing that sets you apart from your peer group.
Importantly, you have to be comfortable taking initiative, working autonomously, and being exceptionally disciplined at delivering quality results.
- You will also bring a unique perspective to the team, diversity of thought that is grounded in your unique background, contacts and/or relevant work and life experience.
- Project managing complex campaigns
- Client management
- Develop content for editorial articles, blogs, case studies and opinion pieces
- Social media capability
- Media relations