Part time 22.8 hours per week, fixed term contract until 30 June 2017
Help people to gain better mental health, and improve the quality of their lives.
Mind is looking for an innovative and dynamic Community Mental Health Practitioner to join the Group Support Service in Thornbury, working part time 22.8 hours per week, fixed term contract until 30 June 2017.
As part of the team at Mind you will:
You will have:
- Assist in the creation of short to medium term day to day living programs including consultation with customers
- Tailor structured and innovative community driven programs
- Provide recovery focussed psychosocial rehabilitation through effective group facilitation in consultation with participants, staff and volunteers
- Comprehensive development and review of individual recovery plans
- Mentor and support peer leadership opportunities including training and vocational pathways
- Plan and manage events including events such as the photography exhibition
- Develop and promotion flyers and social media
Join our team:
- Strong skills in group facilitation and development of creative recovery programs
- Ability to work with individuals, groups and families and carers of people with mental health issues
- Strong interpersonal and team skills and behaviours, incorporating verbal and written communication, flexibility and resilience
- Skills and experience in advocacy, collaboration, facilitation, evaluation and problem solving
- Computer literacy skills to enhance and maximise service reporting and measurement.
- Make a difference in the community through supporting mental health recovery. Mind offers you a supportive team environment, flexible work arrangements and career development opportunities.
Supporting materials 17399 - CMHP Level 2 - Sprout - September 2016.pdf
1 weeks ago
Community Mental Health Practitioner - ThornburyMind Australia - Melbourne, VIC
Mind is looking for an innovative and dynamic Community Mental Health Practitioner to join the Group Support Service in Thornbury, working part time 22.8 hours...Read More 1 weeks ago
Lead Practitioner - Mental HealthMind Australia - Melbourne, VIC
Make a difference in the community through supporting mental health recovery. Co-ordinate the development and ongoing review of support, risk management and...Read More 2 months ago
Community Mental Health Practitioner - Horticulture ProgramMind Australia - Melbourne, VIC
The service type is a day to day living program, which provides recovery oriented services to program participants in the Darebin and Whittlesea City council...Read More 3 months ago
Project Officer - Youth Services Stream CoordinatorMind Australia - Melbourne, VIC
Mind Australia is a leading provider of community managed mental health services in Victoria, South Australia, Queensland and Western Australia....Read More 3 months ago
Relief WorkerMind Australia - Perth, WA
The Rockingham service offers a short term (up to 28 days) recovery focused residential service for people who are either leaving acute mental health care, or...Read More 3 months ago