Reporting to: Regional Manager
Phase Eight is a female fashion brand headquartered in London, UK. Phase Eight ’s strength is found in its originality; exclusive designs and beautiful fabrics. We pride ourselves on providing the perfect shopping environment, giving the customer pleasure in both buying and wearing our product.
You will recruit, retain, motivate and develop your team to drive the success of the outlet. You will maintain exceptional visual merchandising standards and deliver outstanding customer service that provides a unique shopping experience to our customer. You will ensure the profitability of the outlet and drive sales through effective management and communication with your team.Principal Accountabilities
Putting the Customer First
- Provides an outstanding and unique shopping experience for the customer that exceeds their expectations, delivering above and beyond service to every customer, every time.
- Goes the extra mile to build customer loyalty and understands the importance of this
- Ensures the team delivers and understands the importance of service excellence through regular reviews and provides ongoing feedback, conducts training and refreshers.
- Act as Centre of Excellence for Customer Service and champion it amongst other branches within the region.
- Provide an inviting and welcoming atmosphere for our customers to experience our product in a relaxed and elegant environment.
- Act as a brand ambassador and undertake own research to build customer loyalty demonstrating a clear understanding of your customer and market place
Managing and Inspiring People
- Recruit, induct, retain and develop your staff to enhance the values of the brand and contribute to the success of the business.
- Has clear succession plans in store to retain and motivate staff
- Develop, review and appraise your staff based on Key Performance Indicators.
- Motivate and drive your team to achieve sales and performance targets through the use of incentives, sales targets, performance development goals and regular team meetings.
- Coordinate your staff to ensure effective service is available at all times whilst maintaining profitability
Delivering Operational Excellence
- Demonstrates compliance, consistency and ownership with regard to Company operational procedures
- Comply to Company operational guidelines and making appropriate suggestions for improvement if necessary
- Manage your relationship with your line manager to ensure clear communication channels are developed.
- Managing all aspects of health and safety within your team, colleagues, customers and contractors.
- Develop relationships with the relevant departments to ensure that the maintenance of the premises ensures a safe and aesthetically pleasing working and shopping environment.
- Adherence to the company’s Stock control procedures, supporting the 1% stock loss level.
- Present the product to our customer, utilising the visual merchandising guidance, in order to maximise sales opportunities with effective use of space and stock availability.
- Respond to business trends and external factors to action changes needed to capitalise on opportunities to maximise sales.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of our product and utilise your allocation to maintain availability to customers.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of sales and competitor figures and are able to articulate these whilst making suggestions to drive our sales
- Forward plan for events, seasons, holiday and planned absences.
- Develop a business plan to drive business strategy and maintain and motivate talent
- Understanding of the Company Retail Operations strategy and adhere to it at all times
- Develop SMART objectives for your business and team and share best practice across the region
- Ensure payroll and budgets are effectively managed in line with Store Grading Model and ensure daily, weekly, monthly and yearly figures are analysed and understood
Personal Growth and Effectiveness
- Actively work towards PDP and understand what needs to be achieved to succeed contract expectations
- Regularly ask for and provide 360 feedback and act upon it
- Champion Company initiatives with passion, enthusiasm, and commitment
- Develop professional and effective relationships with team, line manager and head office employees
- Maintain a positive attitude towards the business and colleagues at all times and willingly get involved in Company wide projects
- Passion for fashion
- Customer service focused
- Sales and target driven
- Visual Merchandising skills
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication, organisation and planning skills
- Ability to learn
Job Type: Full-time
4 days ago
Concession ManagerPhase Eight - Melbourne, VIC
Understanding of the Company Retail Operations strategy and adhere to it at all times. Phase Eight is a female fashion brand headquartered in London, UK....Read More 4 days ago
Concession ManagerPhase Eight - Sydney, NSW
Develop a business plan to drive business strategy and maintain and motivate talentUnderstanding of the Company Retail Operations strategy and adhere to it at...Read More 4 months ago
Sales Consultant (Part-time)Phase Eight - Melbourne, VIC
Fashion retail experience. Achieve sales goals by demonstrating a passion for retail, the product and our brand....Read More 5 months ago
Sales ConsultantPhase Eight - Sydney, NSW
Develop an in-depth knowledge of our product in order to aid our customers fashion needs. Ensure that all your duties are undertaken with care and consideration...Read More 11 months ago