About this role
Central point of contact for Contract Compliance (new sales and renewals) for entire customer base.
This temporary role will manage the end to end Contract Management activity from printing, binding and posting of customer contracts; receipt and sourcing of authorized signatory; maintaining the Contract Register; through to generating the monthly Contract Expiry Report. A critical aspect of this role is to ensure contract compliance across all lines of business.
What are the Responsibilities?
- Demonstrated ability to apply integrative thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to successfully influence across the organisation
- Strong organisational skills including the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, rapidly changing business and technical environment
About the Company
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of the various contract types company wide
- Maintain Contracts Register across all lines of business to track upcoming renewals and expiry’s
- Generate a monthly Contract Expiry & Compliance Report to management
- Facilitate the printing, binding, submission and receipt for all Retail contracts.
- Facilitate the signing, scanning and submission of all Supply Agreements company wide.
- Conduct gap analysis to identify any non compliant contract
- Work with internal Legal focals to ensure specific company and customer needs are met where required.
- Facilitate the development of the online contract portal with IT and manage through to implementation.
- Special projects as requested
- Perform other duties as assigned
Our client is a leading global technology and outsourcing organisation. They provide a broad range of application management and managed operations services to their customers in Australia and New Zealand. They provide high quality, cost-effective strategic outsourcing services to their customers, and are proactive in identifying and responding to their business needs.
What’s in it for you?
- 8 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Exceptional brand new offices in the heart of CBD, excellent working culture.
03 8633 4112
"Where other employers charge you for insurance and services, Experis will only ever deduct taxation from your payments"
1 weeks ago
Business AnalystExperis - Melbourne, VIC
They are required to assist with the development of the business case for the project and once approved they would be looking to continue on the program....Read More 1 days ago
Utilities Project ManagerExperis - Melbourne, VIC
Control project design and planning activities associated with large, complex applications and development projects....Read More 1 days ago
Batch Support SpecialistExperis - Sydney, NSW
The Technical Specialist must identify and keep relevant documentation that identifies their backup within the team....Read More 1 weeks ago
Application Project ManagerExperis - Melbourne, VIC
Holds a current PM Accreditation. Control project design and planning activities associated with large, complex applications and development projects....Read More 1 weeks ago
Operations Analytics ConsultantExperis - Perth, WA
Qualifications, skills and experience. Hands-on experience with at relevant analytics tool is important (e.g....Read More 1 weeks ago