Add to shortlist
- Role Description
- Applicant Declaration
This is a great opportunity for individuals who are interested in providing high standard security and containment services; overseeing inmate activities within NSW gaols. This role will be suited to individuals who enjoy working on a rotating roster system (24/7) where the assigned shift can vary between 3-12 hours. Successful applicants will be required to work at Wellington, Brewarrina & Ivanhoe Correctional Centres for a minimum of 12 months before being able to request alternate locations across NSW Correctional facilities, requests will be reviewed on a case by case basis and amendments of location are not guaranteed
Essential requirements of the role:
How to apply:
- Have the ability to drive official vehicles and possess an appropriate level of drivers licence
- Willingness to complete further training and Tertiary Studies to adhere to compulsory compliance requirements.
- Competent computer skills as you will need to work with various operating systems
- Full Driver’s license (or minimum p2 with the ability to gain Full license before commencement of training if successful)
- Citizenship or Permanent Residency If you’re someone who is resilient and keen to make a career change; apply today!
- Answer all questions on the online application form.
- Include an up-to-date Resume of no more than three (3) pages which clearly details your skills and experience as relevant to the position.
- Include a brief cover letter of no more than one (1) page introducing yourself and explaining your understanding of the role.
- You must complete the applicant declaration form and upload this to your application with your resume and cover letter.
* Applicants must hold Australian citizenship to be considered for this position.
1 weeks ago