Due to continual growth this iconic company seek a customer focused Credit & Collections Officer to join the team on an ongoing temporary basis.
- Expanding Business with the Possibility of Future Career Progression
- Gain Exposure to Cutting Edge Systems & Technology
- Ongoing Training & Development Opportunities
Due to rapid expansion across all areas of the business this well established, high profile national organisation in Melbourne’s CBD have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Credit & Collections Professional to join their high performing team. With state-of-the-art offices, close proximity to public transport links and a reputation for high levels of staff retention, this opportunity is one not to be missed.
Working alongside an experienced, collaborative team and reporting into a highly supportive, hands-on Team Leaders you will be responsible for the control, management and collection of debt through a combination of credit management disciplines and your strong influencing and negotiation skills.
Duties to include:
- Managing a large portfolio of high and low value commercial accounts
- Handling and investigating queries and disputes
- Identifying and collecting payment of overdue invoices
- Negotiating and monitoring payment plans
- Allocations and complex reconciliations, including multiple site clients
- Monitoring payment trends and adherence to credit limits
- Providing end of month reporting and commentary for senior management
- Working closely with other stakeholders within the business to ensure a high level of customer service is provided
- Working to KPIs and other targets
Highly employee focused, this organisation seek an individual who can “hit the ground running” and quickly build rapport with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
We want to hear from experienced Credit Professionals who possess the following:
- Proven success in a similar role
- Strong service focus and relationship building skills
- Exceptional negotiation and persuasion skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a keen team focus
- Ability to follow instructions and work within established guidelines/procedures
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability working with a relevant ERP system, SAP preferred
- Strong Excel skills
Ongoing training and development is one of the many key benefits that the organisation offer and for the right candidate there could even be the possibility of permanency down the track. Internal promotion is favoured within the company meaning the potential to establish a successful and ongoing career is highly likely – the possibilities are endless!
To express interest please apply. Alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Peta Scott on 03 8629 1306 quoting reference PS610191B.
3 days ago
Accounts OfficerAccountAbility - Melbourne, VIC
Duties to include:. Purchase order administration and variance follow up. Previous payroll experience would be an advantage but not a necessity....Read More 3 days ago
Credit & Collections OfficerAccountAbility - Melbourne, VIC
Duties to include:. Demonstrated ability working with a relevant ERP system, SAP preferred. We want to hear from experienced Credit Professionals who possess...Read More 3 days ago
Accounts Receivable OfficerAccountAbility - Melbourne, VIC
Reporting into the hands-on Accounts Receivable Supervisor you will be responsible for the following duties:....Read More 3 days ago
Junior Accounts OfficerAccountAbility - Sydney, NSW
The culture of this company is unique, with lots of perks. Duties will include:. Working in a vibrant and busy office, the finance team now have a need for a...Read More 2 months ago
ReceptionistAccountAbility - Sydney, NSW
Answering calls and enquiries. Your duties will include:. Previous Corporate reception experience. This FMCG organisation is looking for a true career...Read More 2 months ago