Homeworking Cruise Reservation Consultant - Calling all cruise reservations specialists! If you have cruise product knowledge, reservations experience, customer service skills & ability to work to sales targets, please read on! This fantastic Cruise Company are looking for a new home based consultants to join their friendly team.
As a cruise consultant, you will be responsible for selling luxury cruise products to various worldwide destinations. Your clients will be seasoned travellers requiring luxury cruising solutions for their Specific holiday needs. You will enjoy and thrive on delivering the highest levels of customer service at all times whilst meeting call targets and conversion rates. If you are hungry and driven then you will reap the rewards!
- Answer incoming calls from clients
- Take reservation enquiries
- Ensure all calls are serviced
- Deliver exceptional customer service at all times
- Ensure all details are taken for every enquiry and followed up
- Complete bookings ensuring 100% accuracy as per company guidelines
- Display a positive and proactive attitude at all times
- Arranging bespoke/tailor-made worldwide travel packages and cruises.
- Achieving and exceeding set objectives relating to sales targets, productivity and product knowledge
- Ensure you maintain accurate knowledge on all company products and ancillary services
- Friendly telephone manner
- Solid sales experience
- Cruise product / destination knowledge
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task
-Travel Reservation experience, ideally selling cruises and worldwide holidays
-Be familiar with tailor-made, luxury and cruise travel.
-Strong sales technique with ability to work well under pressure and good administration skills.
-Sales focused with positive outlook, organised and the ability to work well within a team.
-Experience with a flight CRS system would be an advantage
- Experience in previous home working roles
The successful candidate can expect a very competitive base salary depending on experience plus a competitive uncapped commission structure.
Apply with your CV today! For more information on this or any other travel role please call Hannah at Travel Trade Recruitment on 03 9988 0616 email your CV to [email protected] or click 'apply now' and follow the instructions below.
Travel Sales Manager | MelbourneTravel Trade Recruitment - Melbourne, VIC
Develop a network of retail travel agents and develop these agents to support the product. This leading company are looking for an experienced Sales Executive...Read More5 days ago
Wholesale International Travel ConsultantTravel Trade Recruitment - Perth, WA
Experience in wholesale or retail travel consulting. Provide sales service and dealing with customers direct....Read More5 days ago
Cruise Travel Consultant | HomeworkingTravel Trade Recruitment - Melbourne, VIC
Strong sales technique with ability to work well under pressure and good administration skills. Answer incoming calls from clients....Read More5 days ago
Cruise Travel Consultant | MelbourneTravel Trade Recruitment - Melbourne, VIC
Experience in Wholesale and/or Retail Travel. The company prides themselves in having solid repeat and referral customers so optimum customer service is the key...Read More5 days ago
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (WA, SA)Travel Trade Recruitment - Perth, WA
Ensure ongoing communication of sales/marketing initiatives to all retail travel agents and trade partners in the assigned territory....Read More2 months ago