Customer Engagement Consultant
- Bundoora Location
- Fantastic team environment
- $43,000 + salary packaging + super
Our client is a not-for-profit organisation operating nationally across Australia. The organisation supports communities where every person is cherished. This well-established, not-for-profit organisation has recently formed a new Customer Enquiry Centre within its organisation.
The team will consist of four employees who will handle inbound, email and live-chat enquiries relating to enquiries about support, information and guidance for any new customers or users or their services.
This organisation prides itself on respect, justice, commitment, integrity, accountability and co-operation. If you feel these values are in alignment with yours then this could be a great role for you! This role is located in Bundoora, Victoria
What you will bring to the role?
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Contact centre experience where you have managed customer-centric calls that focus on the quality of the call and the relationship built between yourself and the customer
- An inquisitive nature
- Be a strong team player
- A proactive attitude
- A strong customer service ethic with the ability to deal with escalations in an effective and efficient manner
- A passion for customer service - this is NOT a sales role!
- Accurate data entry skills
- The ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Ideally you will have not-for-profit industry experience but not essential
- Ensuring all inbound enquiries are responded to within time frames advised
- Ensure enquiries are appropriately managed to be delivered to the service delivery functions as qualified leads
- Dealing with customers with an "empathetic conversation" approach while capturing all customer details correctly within the appropriate systems and databases
- Ensuring customer hand-over, referral or transfer to the service delivery functions is completed seamlessly, ensuring the organisation is at all times effective and "easy to deal with"
- Recommend appropriate services to our customers
- Remain aware and knowledgeable of promotional programs, competitive products, and marketing campaigns
- Ensure that all complaints are managed effectively within your purview
- Effectively communicate and build relationships with internal stakeholders and prospective clients
- Build customer loyalty with follow up calls
- Continuous improvement focus
This is genuinely an exciting career opportunity for a talented customer-centric professional who is looking to continue their contact centre career with an organisation that is focused on providing care and great service to individuals.
Please only apply if you have PERMANENT WORKING RIGHTS
To apply for this position hit the Apply button and attach your resume in Word format. For a confidential discussion contact Belinda Stolfa on 8606 0300 quoting reference no: 16824BS.
6 days ago
Customer Engagement ConsultantMorgan Consulting - Melbourne, VIC
Continuous improvement focus This is genuinely an exciting career opportunity for a talented customer-centric professional who is looking to continue their...Read More 6 days ago
General Practitioner (non-VR) | Wangaratta, VictoriaMorgan Consulting - Shepparton, VIC
General / Limited / Provisional registration with AHPRA (level 2 or 3 only). With 2 other GPs in clinic, you will be working in a full-time capacity, supported...Read More 6 days ago
General Practitioner (non-VR) | Kerang, VictoriaMorgan Consulting - Mildura, VIC
General registration with AHPRA. With currently 2 other GPs in clinic, you will be working in a full-time capacity, supported by 3 practice nurses,...Read More 6 days ago
Executive AssistantMorgan Consulting - Melbourne, VIC
Minimum of 4 years experience in an Executive Assistant or Office Managers role. Along with the other staff answer the phone, attend to reception and play an...Read More 6 days ago
General Practitioner (non-VR) | Deloraine, TasmaniaMorgan Consulting - Launceston, TAS
You will be supported by 8 other GPs, 3 RNs, 1 EN, 5 reception staff and 2 experienced Practice Managers. The clinic currently services a local nursing home...Read More 6 days ago