Play a key role in Origin's customer experience journey
Newly created role
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Application close date: 2nd November 2016
ORIGIN – AUSTRALIA’S LEADING INTEGRATED ENERGY COMPANY
An integral part of Australia’s energy future, we explore, produce, generate and sell energy to power millions of Australian homes and businesses every day, keeping them going and growing.
Origin is the largest energy retailer in Australia, and with 4.3 million customers we’re constantly evolving and changing to better suit their needs. Our activities include power generation, energy trading, the sale of LPG, electricity, natural gas and solar as well as the development of new and emerging technologies. Consider your possibilities with Australia’s leading integrated energy company.
This is a unique opportunity to join the Energy Markets group based in Melbourne. Working closely with key stakeholders across the business, you'll be responsible for driving the Customer Experience and research capability and efficiency through market and business insight executing effective program growth and maintenance initiatives.
Our ambition is to make our customers' lives simpler, more sustainable and more empowered so they can make smarter energy choices. And in this role, you'll be part of the team enabling this to happen.
Some of your key responsibilities will be to:
Is This You?
- Lead an enterprise-wide research function that identifies, monitors and shapes meaningful consumer insights and translates them into effective actions and strategies
- Provide expert advice and stay abreast of developments in the insights and research industry and provide progressive solutions to improve Origin's understanding of customer needs and feedback trends
- Support the business with embedding and understanding the NPS data, operational framework and strategic objectives
- Driving customer insights, through deep understanding of the data behind key customer processes, resulting in improved customer experience
- Supporting the delivery of customer advocacy projects and initiatives
- Execution and implementation of a framework that captures and reports on complex customer issues and feedback
- Work with vendors and internal stakeholders to build customer centred solutions in all channels
You'll need to be passionate about customer experience and have great communication and stakeholder engagement skills. You'll also need to be the type of person who is comfortable with ambiguity and has effective skills to manage priorities and work to tight deadlines.
You're experienced in:
- CX program development and capability
- Performance management and reporting
- The retail industry (preferably in Energy or the mass consumer space)
- Leading and facilitation of presentations and workshops with senior stakeholders
- Project management and experience working across strategy and operations
- Proven record of applying a customer mind-set to shape solutions to drive changes and meet business goals
- Proven track record in understanding and presenting data to a diverse range of business groups and stakeholders
- Data analysis and effective reporting techniques
We embrace the diversity of our people and flexible working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
MAKE AN IMPACT ON AUSTRALIA'S ENERGY FUTURE
If dynamic and challenging career opportunities and workplace flexibility are important to you, go with the employer that thinks differently.
1 weeks ago
Customer Insights & Capability ManagerOrigin Energy - Melbourne, VIC
The retail industry (preferably in Energy or the mass consumer space). Origin is the largest energy retailer in Australia, and with 4.3 million customers we’re...Read More 1 weeks ago
Plant TechnicianOrigin Energy - Adelaide, SA
Current Unrestricted driver’s license essential. An exciting opportunity for a trades qualified Fitter (or similar) with significant experience gained in heavy...Read More 1 weeks ago
Senior Commercial Analyst - Energy MarketsOrigin Energy - Sydney, NSW
Origin is the largest energy retailer in Australia, and with 4.3 million customers we’re constantly evolving and changing to better suit their needs....Read More 6 months ago
Commercial Analyst - Solar and Emerging BusinessesOrigin Energy - Sydney, NSW
Origin is the largest energy retailer in Australia, and with 4.3 million customers we’re constantly evolving and changing to better suit their needs....Read More 7 months ago
Business Performance and Planning AnalystOrigin Energy - Sydney, NSW
Working closely with the business unit finance teams, you will have responsibility for delivering the financial control and reporting framework and identifying...Read More 7 months ago