Our client are an importer and national distributor of over 1000 premium gourmet food products, with over 53 years experience in the industry. They thrive as one of the market leaders through effective partnerships and primary relationships with their valued retailers and trusted vendors.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Service/Administration Assistant to join their close knit team.
About the role:
* First point of contact for all incoming telephone calls for orders, and overflow of general reception and customer service calls.
* Processing orders
* General filing, scanning, photocopying etc.
* Responding to customer enquiries, stock availability, stock ETA's, customer complaints and any sales enquiries.
* Telesales and cold calling
* Daily reporting
* Update Product and Price Lists on a daily basis
* Assisting other staff members
* Process credit card payments and refunds
* Mature minded
* Customer Service experience
* Telesales experience
* Computer savvy and quick at picking up new programs
* Experience with Pronto software
* Able to handle difficult situations without getting flustered
* Excellent written and verbal communication with both internal and external stakeholders
* Ability to work well with others
* Must be a happy person that has a positive attitude towards work
* A "can-do" attitude
If you are looking to be part of a team that has a great culture, and a friendly environment , then this is the company you want to work for!
For a confidential discussion, please call Sara on 0438 318 977 or email [email protected]
*Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted
Reference Number: 200428180_147685495667687
Contact Details: Sara Summers
Container RepairerLabourpower Recruitment Services - Melbourne, VIC
Melbourne Labourpower is currently seeking experienced an Container Repairer for work in West Melbourne. The role of the Container Repairer is to performRead More5 hours ago
Process WorkersLabourpower Recruitment Services - Melbourne, VIC
If you are a permanent resident and meet the above selection criteria then please hit "APPLY" now to submit your application....Read More5 hours ago
MR DriverLabourpower Recruitment Services - Brisbane, QLD
Brisbane We are currently looking for an MR Driver driver with a forklift license for Muti drop work. You will be working from the North side of Brisbane toRead More5 hours ago
Forklift Drivers WANTEDLabourpower Recruitment Services - Sydney, NSW
LF Forklift Licence. To be considered for the role, the following experience is essential:....Read More5 hours ago
HR DriverLabourpower Recruitment Services - Sydney, NSW
Current RMS print out (dated within the last 3 months). The opportunity exists for and experienced HR Drivers to join their team immediately at their Seven...Read More1 days ago