Start your career using your allied health study
Get your foot in the door with an employer of choice
Monday to Friday work - real work/life balance
Our client is a leader in their field, committed to supporting injured employees in restoring their health and returning to work. Located in the CBD and close to public transport, their values of excellence, integrity, responsiveness and respect are integral to their day to day operations.
The key focus of this role is finding solutions to problems whilst maintaining an exceptional level of service. You will be supported by an open door management team who are genuinely interested in working with you to develop your career within the business.
This role will see you:
- Liaise with health and legal professionals, employers and employees
- Calculate insurance premiums and prepare quotes
- Influence a wide variety of people throughout difficult and challenging times
- Guide and assist stakeholders through claims initiation with the aim of first call resolution
- Manage requests received on settled and closed claims
This is an excellent opportunity for highly motivated graduates to start in a corporate career. The successful candidate will have:
- Current or completed allied health, rehabilitation or psychology related study
- A proven track record of success in a customer focused role
- A natural ability to build rapport and demonstrate empathy and understanding of issues
- A desire to work within a dynamic and structured team environment
- The ability to analyse problems and provide meaningful solutions
In addition to the opportunity to start your career and build your practical skills and experience, you will be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate and incentives including an internal development program, study assistance and well-defined career path.
A structured induction and training process will ensure your career gets off to the right start.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Jessica Morris on (07) 3231 6500 or apply online.
3 days ago
Customer Service RepresentativeAPRG - Brisbane, QLD
Current or completed allied health, rehabilitation or psychology related study. In addition to the opportunity to start your career and build your practical...Read More 3 days ago
Customer Support RepresentativeAPRG - Brisbane, QLD
For successful candidates, benefits include a structured induction and training process, internal development program and well defined career path, study...Read More 2 months ago
Senior Account Officer - Risk and RecoveryAPRG - Brisbane, QLD
For a confidential discussion, please phone Jennifer Burrows on (07) 3231 6500 or apply online with your resume and a cover letter addressing the key criteria....Read More 3 months ago
Launch your career in Superannuation�APRG - Brisbane, QLD
Ready to undertake a six-week training program & gain industry qualifications. Full time permanent with a great starting salary....Read More 3 months ago
Case Manager - Workers CompensationAPRG - Brisbane, QLD
Relevant claims management, rehabilitation, insurance, allied health, or customer service experience in a fast-paced, high-volume environment will be highly...Read More 4 months ago