Permanent Full Time
Location: Melbourne - Inner Suburbs & CBD
Categories: Analyst, IT, Team Member
Digital Business Analyst – Customer Technology Digital Services
Your new team
The Digital Direct Services team develop mobile applications and front end web applications across all brands. User Experience Design (UXD) is key to a great customer experience and is at the centre of everything we do.
We're currently looking for an experienced Business Analyst/Technical Analyst with mobile app development experience and a keen interest in UXD to join the Digital Direct Services team in Melbourne.
- Liaise with business stakeholders in order to understand, analyse and articulate functional requirements and lead the facilitation of business and system solutions.
- Undertake solution analysis including design, costing, co-ordination and specification activities ensuring that requirement deliverables meet business needs and expectations.
- Facilitate workshops, collaborative design sessions and perform customer journey mapping directly with product owners and stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Proactively identify and create proposals for UX and Systems improvements, contribute to design and implementation of UX Strategies and to the development of the UX Roadmap.
- Use User Experience Design principles to shape how hundreds of thousands of our customers interact with our services day-to-day.
Required skills and experience
- 3+ years' experience working as a Business Analyst/Technical analyst
- Mobile app and software development lifecycle experience
- A passion for innovation, Agile and delivering exceptional customer experiences and good working knowledge of UXD principles
- Experience facilitating workshops and collaborative design sessions
- Requirements gathering and analysis using Agile techniques
- Experience using development software tools such as JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Strong understanding of website design and CSS principles and ability to work directly with developers to make design changes quickly in working code (SQL/Java advantageous)
- Understanding of information architecture principles and ability to apply that understanding across different channels of interaction such as web, including responsive and native mobile
- Strong consulting skills, business acumen and technical excellence – ability to grasp business problems, engage with stakeholders, build solutions and collaborate/engage with varied domains
What Suncorp will offer you in return
- Join an ASX15 market leader that is home to 11 brands and helps 9 million customers create a better today
- Diverse and agile workforce with a strong focus on developing capability and supporting career development
- Flexible and fun non-standard work environment with an inclusive family feel to the team
- Drive your career forward in a team of high performers with top capability in digital
- Complex, challenging and varied work – you will learn and experiment with new things every day
- Attractive remuneration and enviable corporate and life-style benefits
How to apply
Click to apply/refer a friend or contact Amelie Sentin on 02 8121 3225 for more information.
19 Oct 2016 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
16 Nov 2016 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
7 days ago
Advisor Operational RiskSuncorp Group - Brisbane, QLD
The team consists of subject matter experts in Operational Risk and Controls including reputational risks to drive the risk strategy and initiatives to improve...Read More 7 days ago
Digital Business Analyst – Customer Technology Digital ServicesSuncorp Group - Melbourne, VIC
The Digital Direct Services team develop mobile applications and front end web applications across all brands....Read More 7 days ago
1st Line Operational Risk Reporting & Planning Advisor – Customer ExperienceSuncorp Group - Sydney, NSW
This all-rounder 1 st line operational risk role will see you focus on key risk reporting, business planning and global reporting, 1 st line operational risk...Read More 7 days ago
Sales & Service Assistant - HighfieldsSuncorp Group - Toowoomba, QLD
Our team of 14,500 people enjoy a wide range of health and wellbeing opportunities and give back to the community through fundraising, volunteer days and...Read More 2 months ago
Design Coach-HCDSuncorp Group - Sydney, NSW
Tertiary qualifications in Business, Commerce, Design or Education; Suncorp has changed its operating model to give our customers highly valued experiences...Read More 2 months ago