As the Digital Investment Manager you are responsible for the stewardship of the digital investment process and media buying delivery across your brand portfolio.
Ideally you will have 3-4 years' experience in a media agency, a strong knowledge of Digital, excellent media relationships, client facing skills and a passion for developing juniors.
Required Skills and Attributes
- Deployment and management of all appropriate PHD processes, templates & systems across your brand portfolio.
- Client liaison across all digital activity.
- Involvement with training and progression of staff on digital.
- Preparation and delivery of digital campaign reports for clients including insights and optimisation recommendations.
- Setup of tracking infrastructure utilising tag management systems, such as Google Tag Manager.
- Stewardship / training / guidance of the junior members of the team to ensure they deliver on all of the strategic and communication objectives.
- Deliver ideas for your client/s that have been identified in the strategic process.
- Ensure the team are driving value for your clients in any day to day negotiations with the media, including evaluating and analysing proposals and monitoring the delivery.
- Tertiary qualified with 3-4+ years of relevant digital media experience (including in Australian market experience).
- Digital strategy & innovation skills (i.e Target Profiles/Insights).
- Solid understanding of the Doubleclick adserving platform - able to traffic and train, extract and interpret insights from the Attribution and Verification toolsets.
- Ability to follow digital workflow process and required systems usage.
- Strong presentation and client liaison skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Innovative, self-motivated and keen to learn.
- People management experience.
PHD is a strategic-led planning and buying media agency and a vital part of the Omnicom Media Group and Australia's fastest growing media network.
Built on a culture of creativity and innovation, PHD substantially invests in its people and culture to generate a unique, energetic and collaborating working environment that inspires.
For more information: visit the PHD Website , Follow us on Twitte r, Like us on Facebook , Follow our LinkedIn page .
1 weeks ago
Digital Investment ManagerPHD ( Part of the Omnicom Media Group) - Sydney, NSW
Tertiary qualified with 3-4+ years of relevant digital media experience (including in Australian market experience)....Read More 1 weeks ago