Develop your digital career whilst working with international brands
High exposure to multiple stakeholders
About Our Client
Based in Sydney, our client is a leading entertainment/media business, priding themselves with an ongoing commitment to innovation and offering a very fast paced environment. They are now recruiting a passionate Digital Product Manager ready to take the next step up in their career.
As the Digital Product Manager, you will liaise with a large number of stakeholders, including partners, Sales, Tech, AdOps teams - with an objective to drive revenue and develop a successful commercialisation strategy. Your key responsibilities will include:
The Successful Applicant
- Work closely with business partners to develop their content offering across the online platforms, including websites, mobile apps;
- Develop and introduce new advertising opportunities whilst optimising the existing ad portfolio;
- Manage the product roadmaps from end to end to support product related investments;
- Manage your ad portfolio on the ad server;
- Create training material to educate stakeholders from all levels on your portfolio of products;
- Provide insights and recommendations on how to optimise the site viewability, CPM, click-through and other reporting metrics.
To be successful in this role you must demonstrate the following skills:
What's on Offer
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - you are a dynamic, engaging and autonomous individual who feels confident with senior stakeholders;
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with ability to multi-task under pressure;
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Ad Operations landscape, including ad-serving platforms, creative tags, booking systems and workflow;
- Advanced knowledge in rich media, mobile, video and programmatic;
- Ideally background working publisher or agency side.
You will be part of an exciting fast paced stimulating company with a real career perspective. You will be working closely with the Group Product Manager and other senior stakeholders who will help you grow quickly and will teach you a lot about the digital space. This will also be the occasion for the successful candidate to work with some great international brands.
Our client is conveniently located close to Sydney CBD and offers a great creative environment to thrive in.
Contact: Camille Hugues-Brunet
Quote job ref: 107380623
+61 2 8292 2174
Specialisation: Digital Product Manager
Industry: Media & Agency
Location: Inner Suburbs Sydney
Contract Type: Permanent
Consultant name: Camille Hugues-Brunet
Consultant phone: +61 2 8292 2174
5 days ago
Facilities Manager - CBD PortfolioMichael Page - Perth, WA
Our client is a well renowned property group based in Western Australia, its dynamic portfolio is the envy of its competitors and includes the management of...Read More 5 days ago
Junior Real Estate AdvisorMichael Page - Sydney, NSW
Liaising with clients, external business partners, suppliers and other internal departments and general administrative duties....Read More 5 days ago
IT Category Manager - AdelaideMichael Page - Adelaide, SA
End to end category management including spend analytics, contract and vendor management activities. As IT Category manager in this business you will be...Read More 5 days ago
Senior Marketing CoordinatorMichael Page - Sydney, NSW
Managing multiple external relationships and consistently liaising with key stakeholders to successfully implement marketing promotional activities....Read More 5 days ago
Marketing Assistant - Fantastic LocationMichael Page - Melbourne, VIC
My client is an automotive brand based in the inner suburbs of Melbourne. They cater to a wide range of end users, with their main target audience being the...Read More 5 days ago