A fast growing digital agency are looking for a talented Digital Strategist to join their Sydney team.
Not your typical AM role, where you are a "middle man". You'll be the lead strategist - on the front-line of your clients' sales success, developing on- and off-site plans that fuel substantial online revenue growth.
If you have proven success in acquisition and retention, a firm understanding of various internet paid media channels, extensive experience in using analytics to develop/achieve KPIs, have exceptional client relations skills and are hungry to learn, then we'd like to talk to you!
The Digital Strategist is directly responsible for the day-to-day interaction with clients. You are offering on the spot solutions for issues and opportunities in conjunction with clients' digital strategies. After setting strategy, KPIs and clearly communicating with the clients, you will work with your Specialist colleagues (i.e. paid search, paid social, etc.) to successfully execute your strategy on time and budget. You also will develop an on-going relationship with your accounts and always strive to provide them more than required.
You come from digital marketing / analytical background in paid media with a strong discipline for driving conversions and delivering ROI. You are great with people, hungry for success, love challenges, enjoy working in a fast paced start-up environment and like to have fun in their daily work life.
• Project management
• Managing a team of specialists
• Managing relationships with clients and other key stakeholders
• Analysis of web analytics (i.e. GA) to discover opportunities or threats both on- and off-site
• Utilising the multi-touch attribution models
• Strategising, onboarding and optimising retention campaigns
• Prospecting and pitching for existing and new business
• Previous work experience in the digital marketing space
• Experience in eCommerce or other conversion focused environment (either client or agency side)
• Account Management experience, a plus
• Cross channel experience: PPC, Social Media, Programmatic, native content, etc
• Experience in analysing and presenting diverse sets of information
• Deep experience in Google Analytics or other analytics software
• Experience in Conversion Optimisation and associated tools
If it sounds like the right role for you, apply now.
Have a look at our other open roles at http://nuclei.com.au/jobs
Programmatic Trader - one account onlynuclei recruitment - Sydney, NSW
Manage existing accounts and work closely with the sales team to identify opportunities to grow agency accounts....Read More1 weeks ago
Digital Strategistnuclei recruitment - Sydney, NSW
You'll be the lead strategist - on the front-line of your clients' sales success, developing on- and off-site plans that fuel substantial online revenue growth....Read More1 weeks ago
Ad Campaign Managernuclei recruitment - Sydney, NSW
You will be developing relationships with key decision makers in digital media, executing ideas and strategies with absolute precision, and be overseen by a...Read More1 weeks ago
SEO Managernuclei recruitment - Sydney, NSW
Support junior team members. Build strategy and manage execution for your key accounts. We are looking for an SEO Manager ....Read More1 weeks ago
Campaign Manager, emailnuclei recruitment - Sydney, NSW
Be a tertiary educated graduate in Marketing/Media/IT or a related field. It's a fantastic opportunity for a Campaign Manager to join a digital agency and their...Read More1 weeks ago