Swinburne Community Childcare is looking to employ an enthusiastic educational leader looking to take on a different kind of challenge.
We are a family grouping/multi-age centre with the emphasis on learning through play. This combination presents unique challenges and opportunities for an interesting application of educational principles.
We are a not-for-profit centre and serve the Swinburne University of Technology community. We have a culturally and linguistically diverse group of children and staff, a funded Kindergarten Program and have an exceeding rating in the NQS.
The position if full time (40 hours per week) and includes:
- A monthly RDO
- Planning time
- Opportunity for further leadership opportunities as 2IC (part or full time) for the right candidate
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education or better
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current Police Check
- Current First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma certificate
- Knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Standard and the Education and Care Service Regulations and their application into the educational program
All other work conditions are as per the children's service award.
Please click the Apply button below if you are interested in this position.