- Full Time Position Available
- Position Located in Rockingham.
- Attractive Remuneration Package
Communicare was established in 1977 and has developed into a dynamic not-for-profit organisation that aspires to create strong, safe communities; offering hope and opportunities for people to participate to their full potential by inspiring, supporting and empowering them to live a life of their choice in an inclusive community.
Our philosophy is to provide hope and opportunity for people in need and, over the years, we have distinguished ourselves as a provider and innovator of services as well as an advocate to enhance social and economic inclusion.
Employment Consultant will be responsible for providing case management and support services to job seekers across all streams, and employers through Communicare’s Employment Services Program. Also to work with employers and find secure and sustainable employment for our Job Seekers.
The successful applicant will possess:
How to Apply
- A willingness to learn and work within contract requirements and Communicare’s Employment Services Program.
- Ability to work within a compliance framework.
- Experience in Case Management and ability to apply Case Management principles to practice.
- Ability to network, partner and maintain work relationships with external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (negotiation, sales, marketing skills and demonstrated interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work autonomously (be self-motivated and demonstrate initiative) and be performance driven.
- High Levels of computer literacy.
To apply please forward your;
- Current resume,
- Cover letter
- Statement addressing selection criteria
Click here to view position description
Applications close 4pm Friday 28th October 2016.
Before an offer of employment can be made, Communicare requires a National Police Clearance, not older than 6 months, and a Working with Children Check, where relevant, to be submitted.
Please note: Short listing will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position without notice. Only suitable candidates will be considered and contacted if short listed. Unsolicited resumes and contact from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
7 days ago
Employment ConsultantRailways Credit Union - Rockingham, WA
Before an offer of employment can be made, Communicare requires a National Police Clearance, not older than 6 months, and a Working with Children Check, where...Read More 7 days ago
Head ChefRailways Credit Union - Brisbane, QLD
Very generous team discounts; A solid knowledge of the current local market and trends. The opportunity to participate in our team famil program;...Read More 7 days ago
Business Development OfficerRailways Credit Union - Brisbane, QLD
Do you have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role? Do you have an understanding of the Training and Education Sector?...Read More 2 months ago
Solicitor - InsuranceRailways Credit Union - Brisbane, QLD
We established the Colin Biggers & Paisley Foundation which brings together our entire community offering, underpinned by a central strategy of promoting and...Read More 2 months ago
Store & Assistant Managers - Melbourne CBDRailways Credit Union - Melbourne, VIC
Store / Assistant Management experience in retail or hospitality. We are on the search for dynamic, fun loving and experienced Store & Assistant Managers to...Read More 2 months ago