AJ Grant Group is one of the most successful, experienced and reliable accredited services provider for insurance claims and disaster relief and we are a preferred builder for Australia's leading insurance companies.
Due to substantial growth and new contracts with major insurance companies; AJ Grant Group is seeking an experienced Estimator for Major Loss insurance repairs.
- Conduct site inspection of damaged properties and provide a detailed repair scope of works and costing.
- Attend tender meetings with Insurance Technical Specialists with scope of works prepared by Building Consultants and/or Engineers and submit competitive tender submissions within set timelines.
- Source quotes from our extensive trade partner and supplier panel to assist with competitive tender submissions.
- Hard $ negotiation with trades and suppliers to ensure quotes received are competitive.
- Facilitate organisation of make safe where required on damaged properties attended.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, customers, trade partners and suppliers.
- Maintain knowledge of current building regulations and industry practices.
- Carpentry background and/or previous experience estimating insurance repairs, renovation and remedial works an advantage
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with an ability to prioritise tasks
- Work closely with the Contract Administrator & Construction team by sharing information, knowledge and resources to achieve best possible outcomes for all
- Maintain focus, ensuring we achieve quality results in relation to our client SLA's and company's strategic goals
- Manage workload effectively in order to complete multiple tasks in line with client specific SLA's and personal KPI's
- Ensure compliance with required WHS legislation.
We Require From You
- Established building estimator with 3 + years in similar role/industry
- Carpentry and/or trade background
- Proven customer service skills
- Competent in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and iOS applications
- Medium typing skills
- Relevant WH&S Induction Construction Card
- Relevant Building & Supervisor Qualifications/ Licenses
- Qualification in Building/Estimating an advantage
- Valid Driver's license
- Strong Work Ethic
We Will Offer You
- An attractive Remuneration Package – including base salary, superannuation, and tool of trade vehicle
- Training – we pride ourselves in helping you realise your full potential
- Great Working Environment – friendly, flexible and supportive working environment which is built around great team support and rewarding opportunities
- Exciting career – as our Company grows, so do the opportunities for our people
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Estimator - Major LossAJ Grant Group - Sydney, NSW
Relevant Building & Supervisor Qualifications/ Licenses. Maintain knowledge of current building regulations and industry practices....Read More6 days ago
Contract Administrator - Building Insurance ServicesAJ Grant Group - Sydney, NSW
Tertiary or trade qualification in building an advantage. Relevant WH&S Induction Construction Cards. Competent in all Microsoft Office applications....Read More6 days ago
Project Manager - Major Loss InsuranceAJ Grant Group - Sydney, NSW
Certificate IV in Building is a minimum. Relevant Building & Supervisor Qualifications/ Licenses. Relevant WH&S Induction Construction Cards....Read More6 days ago
Major Loss - Supervisor/EstimatorAJ Grant Group - Perth, WA
Current valid drivers licence. Implement check points for all tenders. Trade or tertiary education in Building and/or Estimating....Read More6 days ago
Admin/Customer Service Assistant - Restoration ClaimsAJ Grant Group - Newcastle, NSW
Follow-up relevant clients seeing responses to claims enquiries. Follow-up customers for outstanding information in order to progress the claim....Read More6 days ago