Have you always wanted to work in the pop up events industry? Are you obsessed with being organised and love smoothie puns?
We may be biased, but we think we’re great to work with! We are a small passionate team (with 6 core staff and over 15 causals pedalling around Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide) who are a little obsessed with bikes, puns, smoothies and pop up events. We have a healthy working environment, and we can assure you that if you work with us you’ll never run out of smoothies again! And if all that wasn’t enough, you can feel good about the fact that you’re helping drive a smoothie revolution to get more people cycling and caring for the environment and their health.
- Work Type: 3-4 days a week plus occasional weekend work
- Location: Sydney – Marrickville
- Start time: ASAP
Bike n Blend inspires kids and adults to incorporate cycling and healthy living into their daily lives. We do this using our Melbourne made smoothie bikes at hundreds of pop up events throughout Australia. This is a healthy and fun way to engage people of all walks of life, and nourish them with their own delicious hard-earned drink!
We mainly work with local councils, corporates, Universities, health communities and schools to create over 600 pop up events a year in Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide.
Please view our website at www.bikenblend.com.au for videos and more information.
We are looking for an Events Logistics Coordinator to run our fast growing Sydney events team (reporting to our Melbourne based manager). You would work fairly autonomously and be responsible for writing run sheets, ordering food, liaising with customers and causal event staff, training new event staff, packing equipment, cleaning and delivery of blender bikes and the general running our pop up events around Sydney.
We are looking for someone who is super organised, self-motivated and loves working in a fun/fast growing business!
Desirable but not essential:
- Can work independently from our storage / office located in Marrickville (our main office is in Melbourne so you would be working fairly solo most days)
- Have a passion for logistics, events and being super organised!
- Experience in customer service (in person, phone and emailing)
- Are confident using Excel and Gmail and has good basic IT admin skills
- Carry a FULL Australian drivers licence with no accident or loss of demerit record and feel comfortable driving a small van
- Are fit and able to move bikes and equipment around
- Have a friendly manner, likes working at events and talking to people
- Have experience in training and leading a small group of casual staff
- You are reliable, trustworthy and punctual
- Available for at least 3 days a week plus the occasional weekend day
- Event experience (ie writing run sheets, packing, set up and overseeing pop up events)
- Hospitality experience
- Bike maintenance experience
- Full training and equipment
- Fully documented processes and systems
- A fun and friendly team to work with
- Pay from 45K pro-rata (with Sunday and Public Holiday loadings) plus 9.5% super. Pay negotiable bases on experience
1 weeks ago
Events Logistics CoordinatorBike n' Blend - Sydney, NSW
Carry a FULL Australian drivers licence with no accident or loss of demerit record and feel comfortable driving a small van....Read More 1 weeks ago
Event Leaders x3Bike n' Blend - Sydney, NSW
Carry a full Australian drivers licence with no accidents or loss of demerit points and be comfortable driving a small van....Read More 3 months ago
Events Logistics AssistantBike n' Blend - Melbourne, VIC
We are looking for someone who is energetic, super organised and loves cycling and working in a fun/fast growing business....Read More 5 months ago