Is supporting a high profile executive something that really floats your boat?
How about having daily interaction with global stakeholders, senior parliamentary members and even country leaders?
This part time role is responsible for providing a high level of proactive support beyond traditional diary and email management to Carnival Australia's Executive Chairman, Ann Sherry.
Ann is one of Australia's most high profile executives, sitting on a number of boards locally and globally such as Tourism & Transport Forum and International Cruise Council of Australia.
Ann is also an ambassador for the Australian Indigenous Education Foundation (AIEF).
Key responsibilities will include:
- being the first point of contact for the Executive Chairman's office, which includes contact from media, passengers, government and business contacts
- organising extensive complex multi destination domestic & international travel itineraries
- coordinating meetings and conference calls with internal and external stakeholders from Carnival Corporation global headquarters to government offices to international port authorities, often across multiple time zones
- diary management and prioritisation, juggling competing demands for time including many invitations
- managing the logistics, schedule and speaking engagement coordination for events where Ann is required to present
- email and correspondence management, redirecting/responding to correspondence as appropriate
- maintaining up to date records and schedules as required to comply with corporate and legislative requirements
- invoice and expense management, including coding and processing invoices
We are seeking applicants who are professional senior Executive Assistants with recent experience within a corporate, yet highly interactive and fast paced environment, who bring:
- exceptional organisation, planning and prioritisation skills developed within a similar role
- experience with complex diary management and booking travel and accommodation across multiple time zones
- experience and a willingness to work closely with a team of EA's
- strong general administration skills, including correspondence and expense management
- advanced MS Word and PowerPoint, and intermediate to advanced Excel
- maturity, with the proven ability to handle sensitive information with discretion
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- fun and a sense of comradery in everything they do
- strong interpersonal and relationship skills
As an extension of Ann Sherry's office (and her second brain!), thinking and acting on her behalf, you will be a motivated self-starter with a high level of initiative, resilience and a friendly 'can do' attitude.
In return we offer a flexible, fun and dynamic environment, working with leading global brands and amazingly supportive, highly engaged & passionate people. You'll tap into an extensive array of great travel discounts and a wide variety of other benefits.
4 days ago
Trade Marketing Manager, Princess CruisesCarnival - Sydney, NSW
We seek applications from organised, creative and driven individuals with a minimum of 3-4 years' experience working in a trade or consumer marketing...Read More 4 days ago
Executive Assistant to Ann Sherry, Australia's Most Influential Woman (AFR & Westpac Women of Influence Awards 2015) - part time, 3 days a weekCarnival - Sydney, NSW
You'll tap into an extensive array of great travel discounts and a wide variety of other benefits. Ann is also an ambassador for the Australian Indigenous...Read More 4 days ago
Cruise Consultants, Princess Cruises - Part TimeCarnival - Sydney, NSW
Our Cruise Consultants are the voice of Princess Cruises, taking inbound calls and 'click to chat' requests from direct customers and travel agents wishing to...Read More 2 months ago
Port AgentCarnival - Sydney, NSW
We seek applications from people with at least 2+ years experience in a Project Coordination, Port Management or Ship/Fleet Operations and Logistics role who...Read More 2 months ago
Senior Graphic DesignerCarnival - Sydney, NSW
We seek applications from highly creative, multi-skilled Designers with at least 5 years' experience in a Graphic Design position who demonstrate:....Read More 2 months ago