- Financial Accountant for Sydney CBD
- Internationally listed organisation seeking CA/CPA
- Career progression, expanding Australian operations
Our client is Internationally listed and growing their presence in the Australian market and is seeking to appoint a talented and passionate Financial Accountant to fill this newly created position. Their business is fast paced, with a high performance and collaborative culture.
This Financial Accountant will report to the Financial Controller and be a key member in the technical accounting team.
The Successful Candidate:
- Prepare annual and half year financial statements in accordance IFRS requirements;
- Assist the Financial Controller with the complex the multi-entity consolidation;
- Help develop and integrate new processes and reporting for new business into group reporting structure;
- Assist auditors during the half year and annual audit season;
- Ensure monthly reporting is completed within strict deadlines;
- Assist the Financial Controller as required to co-ordinate the month end close, year end close and year end audit;
- Assist with a ‘Continuous Improvement’ program with Finance, in process improvement and streamlining reporting processes;
- Prepare and review monthly reconciliations;
- In-depth analysis and reporting on the balance sheet;
- CA/CPA Qualified Accountant or equivalent
- Ideally you will have IFRS reporting requirement experience
- SAP and Hyperion experience favourable
- Excellent working knowledge of accounting concepts, specifically IFRS, and financial statement preparation.
- Ideally have experience from a blue chip or multi-national business, Big 4 highly regarded
This is a fantastic opportunity to propel your career and join a fast paced and energetic listed business where you can really make your mark and drive performance.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Darren Allatt on (02) 8036 7618 and/or use the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your resume.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, if you are not contacted within 7 days please assume you have not been successful in this instance. Alternatively, if this role is not quite what you are looking for but would like to discuss other opportunities please feel free to contact us.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
To apply online, please click or call
3 days ago
Financial AccountantWest Recruitment - Sydney, NSW
CA/CPA Qualified Accountant or equivalent. This is a fantastic opportunity to propel your career and join a fast paced and energetic listed business where you...Read More 3 days ago
Credit Controller PositionWest Recruitment - Sydney, NSW
Managing high volume incoming and outbound calls. Key stakeholders reporting. Credit Controller Position....Read More 1 months ago
Outbound Sales ConsultantWest Recruitment - Sydney, NSW
The Internal Sales team are seeking an energetic and resilient Outbound Sales Consultant, who demonstrates experience seeling over the phone and the ability to...Read More 1 months ago
Customer Support OfficerWest Recruitment - Sydney, NSW
Following, performing and updating (where required) all procedures relevant to task being actioned. Our Western Sydney based client is one of the largest...Read More 1 months ago
Learning & Development Co-ordinator/HR GeneralistWest Recruitment - Sydney, NSW
Tertiary HR/LD (or similar) Qualifications. Minimum 5 years HR Generalist experience. If you are ready for your next HR Generalist contract opportunity and...Read More 1 months ago