Are you feeling it's time for a change? This is a unique opportunity to join a team of passionate individuals who are committed to raising the standards of the fitness industry.
Australian Fitness Network is looking for a passionate, motivated individual with exceptional administrative and people skills.
Based in Crows Nest, on the lower north shore of Sydney, Australian Fitness Network is the pre-eminent member-based fitness organisation in Australia. With more than 10,000 members in Australia, New Zealand and around the world, 'Network' (as it is known in the industry) is the leading source of information, education and events in fitness.
We are looking for a full time Receptionist to join our evolving team.
- A successful candidate is determined by their proven attention to detail, administration skills, and their ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent customer service and rapport building skills over the phone will be ideal for developing relationships with members, students and prospects.
The successful applicant ideally will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven administrative skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- A passion for health and fitness
- Fitness industry experience (not required but ideal).
Together with your energy, motivation and passion for fitness, we'll provide you with everything else you will need to become a great Network team member. With a fantastic, flexible and young working environment a competitive salary plus superannuation, this job ad will not last long so get in quick.
If you believe you have the skills, enthusiasm and desire to join our team, apply today!
Applications close on Tuesday 18 October and the role is available for an immediate start for the right candidate.
Full Time Receptionist and Memberships AdministratorAustralian Fitness Network - Sydney, NSW
With more than 10,000 members in Australia, New Zealand and around the world, 'Network' (as it is known in the industry) is the leading source of information,...Read More1 weeks ago