A large Gold Coast based education and training company is looking for a Graphic Designer for approx. 15-20 hours per week.
This is a newly created role and an exciting opportunity for a Graphic or Digital designer looking to enhance their work experience, portfolio and skills.
This role offers flexibility to fit in with your studies and has the potential to be ongoing.
Duties and responsibilities
• Develop and produce a variety of different marketing materials, both print and online
• Develop and design flyers, capability statements and business cards
• Assist with the development of web design and training product templates
• Assist the team with ad hoc design projects
Skills and experience
• Advanced design skills
• High attention to detail
• Strong computer skills
• An ability to find practical solutions to problems
• Knowledge of printing techniques and photography
• The ability to manage your time and meet deadlines
• An understanding of current market trends and styles
• An updated portfolio of work to demonstrate design capabilities
Gold Coast, Queensland
Please note this is a casual position and pay rate will be pro-rata based on hours worked.