• An excellent opportunity to join one of Australia’s leading international not for profits
• Permanent contract, 35 hours per week
• Melbourne based
Around the globe, Oxfam works to find practical, innovative ways for people to lift themselves out of poverty and thrive. We save lives and help rebuild livelihoods when crisis strikes. And we campaign so that the voices of the poor influence the local and global decisions that affect them.
As an Oxfam Australia Graphic Designer, you will create print and digital concepts, design and finished artwork in line with Oxfam branding guidelines. The Graphic Designer works closely with all other members of the Communications team and provides expert design advice to other Oxfam staff on a range of digital and print materials. You will support the objectives of a large number of internal stakeholders and contribute to Oxfam’s vision of a just world without poverty. Strong organisational and interpersonal skills are critical.
You will have the following experience as outlined in the key selection criteria below. Please ensure you address each one in your application:
1. Recognised qualification in Graphic Design with several years’ experience, post-graduation.
2. Demonstrated experience in publication and print layout design and advanced knowledge of Adobe CC.
3. Strong concept development skills and demonstrated experience in delivering high quality visual designs.
4. Strong knowledge of digital design, with experience designing for websites, email and social media (experience in Adobe animate and HTML5 desirable).
5. Strong communication, time management and organisational skills, with demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously to tight timelines and under pressure.
We can offer you
• A base salary of $63,187 plus superannuation and access to generous NFP tax concessions (specifically, a salary packaging scheme offering up to $21,000 of your salary tax free)
• The opportunity to match your career to a compelling cause
• A flexible and supportive workplace and experience in the not-for-profit sector
• The chance to be part of a skilled creative team and work with people who are some of the best in their fields
• To apply, please submit your cover letter, CV, design portfolio and selection criteria outlined above by clicking
Graphic DesignerOxfam - Melbourne, VIC
You will have the following experience as outlined in the key selection criteria below. A base salary of $63,187 plus superannuation and access to generous NFP...Read More1 weeks ago
Trading and Market Development AdvisorOxfam - Adelaide, SA
Appointment to this position will require a satisfactory clearance of a police check and/or Working with Children Check....Read More2 months ago
Portfolio ManagerOxfam - Melbourne, VIC
Appointment to this position will require a satisfactory clearance of a police check. The Portfolio Manager will manage an existing program portfolio (including...Read More2 months ago
Canberra Shop ManagerOxfam - Canberra, ACT
In addition you will implement store initiatives including the retail operations strategy and the volunteer engagement strategy....Read More2 months ago
Content CoordinatorOxfam - Melbourne, VIC
Oxfam Australia is committed to the safeguarding of children and young people. A base salary of $62,096 pro rata plus superannuation and access to generous NFP...Read More2 months ago