CASEY ARC MISSION STATEMENT
In undertaking daily duties and decision making at Casey ARC all staff will ensure that the principles of the following mission statement are the foundation of all actions.
In managing Casey ARC, the YMCA will work in partnership with the city of Csaey Council and the local community to deliver the best outcomes in the following areas:
- Provide a significant contribution to the development of individuals and the Casey community
- To provide facilities and services, that promote inclusiveness and Access for All
- To produce the best business result
- To produce the best environmental outcomes
The main goal within Casey is to create more opportunities for more people to be more active, more often, especially those who are least likely to participate in healthy and active lifestyles.
Capabilities and Behaviours:
Knowledge and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills with instructors, front line staff and members
- Immediately responds to member feedback and enquiries
- Must be able to lead by example through a strong work ethic, a high standard of presentation and good personal grooming
- Works as part of a team and shows professionalism
- Updates qualifications on time and provides certificates or proof of qualification update. Gets shifts covered if unqualified (No qualification, no work) or sick.
- Punctual in both attendance on shift and attendance at staff meetings
- Interpersonal skills and an ability to deal with a diverse range of customers in age, culture, fitness histories and other backgrounds
- Previous experience in group fitness instruction is desirable
- An ability to adapt a class to suit various abilities
This position requires you to work as part of a team committed to the goals and mission that actively fosters community participation and involvement.
As a Group Fitness Instructor you will be required to conduct safe, appropriate and stimulating group fitness classes within format guidelines. The Instructor is relied upon to motivate, educate and enhance each participant's experience. Through developing a rapport with participants, the Group Fitness Instructor fosters a commitment to their improved health and wellbeing.
- First Aid
- Working With Children's Check
- Fitness Registration.
- Aerobics (Land or Water), Group Fitness, Les Mills qualifications
YMCA Victoria is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment, and successful applicants must comply with the YMCA’s Safeguarding Children and Young People Framework. Visit our website for further information.
- First Aid Certificate
- Current CPR
- Working with children check
6 days ago
Group Fitness InstructorsCasey ARC - Melbourne, VIC
First Aid Certificate. Updates qualifications on time and provides certificates or proof of qualification update. Working with children check....Read More 6 days ago
Aquatics Team LeaderCasey ARC - Melbourne, VIC
Safeguarding Children and Young People Certificate (Completion upon successful applications). First Aid Certificate....Read More 4 months ago
Gym / Customer Engagement InstructorCasey ARC - Melbourne, VIC
Requirements include Certificate 3 & 4 in fitness, up to date first aid, CPR, Working with Children’s Check, current fitness registration with Fitness Australia...Read More 7 months ago
Swimming TeacherCasey ARC - Melbourne, VIC
One of Melbourne's best health and recreation facilities, Casey ARC’s state of the art facilities include a 50 meter swimming pool, program pool, toddler pool,...Read More 1 years ago
Swim TeacherCasey ARC - Melbourne, VIC
One of Melbourne's best health and recreation facilities, Casey ARC's state of the art facilities include a 50 meter swimming pool, program pool, toddler pool,...Read More 1 years ago