An exciting opportunity exists for a Guest Service Agent to be based on-site with one of our key clients in Sydney CBD. This highly customer-focused role will be responsible for optimising the performance of our level of customer service to the client by managing the client relationship and ensuring that the client’s satisfaction is maintained at the highest level.
About the Role
- Meet and greet visitors providing general information when requested;
- Advise relevant staff of the arrival of guests;
- Follow the appropriate process for executive visitors;
- Issue and collection of visitors access passes;
- Assist in ensuring all meeting rooms are appropriately set up and cleaned after use;
- Manage booking systems for all conference and meeting rooms;
- Deliver meeting room and equipment administration support;
- Provide support in answering Help and Support calls and email queries;
- Monitor the use and maintenance of office printers and stationery;
- Liaise with contractors as required;
- Assist with internal office movements and furniture relocations where required;
- Produce regular reports for the Workplace Manager or client;
- Report any maintenance issues;
- Collect and deliver courier and mail items from / to designated area at scheduled times and on adhoc request. Ensure all items are scanned into the courier item tracking system as required;
- Ad-hoc assistance where requested by Workplace Manager.
Whilst reporting to the Workplace Manager, this position will require a high degree of flexibility in maintaining exceptional customer service on a daily basis. Successful candidates are motivated and autonomous, willing to work within a dynamic role which encompasses a high level of movement around the office and is not strictly desk-bound.
A demonstrated ability to establish and manage positive business relationships with clients and a capacity to proactively multi-task and respond to the clients needs in a fast and effective manner are key competencies for success in this role. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a demonstrated motivated and customer-service oriented background would be highly regarded. Candidates with previous experience in the Facility Management, Hospitality or Retail industries will also be highly preferable.
If you are a customer-focused individual willing to learn in a role that you can develop as your own, within a fun and exciting team environment, please apply.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Cushman & Wakefield encourages indigenous Australian and female candidates to apply. To join the Cushman & Wakefield team, submit your application today using the Apply button below.
Candidates internal to Cushman & Wakefield must advise their managers of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Australia-NSW-Sydney CBD, Inner West, Eastern Suburbs
AUS - 1
Contact Phone Number
(03) 9631 7502
7 days ago
Guest Service AgentCushman & Wakefield - Sydney, NSW
Candidates with previous experience in the Facility Management, Hospitality or Retail industries will also be highly preferable....Read More 7 days ago
Project ManagerCushman & Wakefield - Sydney, NSW
Our projects ranges from new greenfield developments through to corporate fit outs, retail roll-outs and minor works programs....Read More 2 months ago
Finance Lease AnalystCushman & Wakefield - Sydney, NSW
Qualification in a business/accounting or property related discipline. Agents regarding to transactional related matters....Read More 2 months ago
Lease AnalystCushman & Wakefield - Sydney, NSW
This is an excellent opportunity for a Lease Analyst to build on their lease management experience with a leading global property services company in Cushman &...Read More 2 months ago
Identity Services AdministratorCushman & Wakefield - Melbourne, VIC
The Identity Services Administrator is a newly created role within the current Cushman & Wakefield Contract Management (CM) team on our Australia Post contract....Read More 2 months ago