Cruisin' Motorhomes is a proud Australian rental company with its head office in Tasmania and branches in Queensland and New South Wales. With a modern and accredited rental fleet, we are dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate self-drive holiday experience in Australia.
We are currently seeking a Guest Services Officer to join our ground operations team at our Head Office in Cambridge, Hobart.
The position is permanent full-time and applicants must be available to work a rotating weekend roster.
This is a fast-paced and diverse role that will see you interacting with a variety of people on a day to day basis and assisting with the professional presentation and smooth daily operation of the depot.
You will greet all guests on arrival and provide an exceptional level of customer service. It is a hands on and practical role that will see you transitioning between a range of tasks throughout the day.
You will be responsible for;
- Welcoming guests on arrival at the depot;
- Sign in and sign out procedures including completing the rental agreement and providing a vehicle orientation;
- Selling liability reduction options and additional hire items;
- Achieving sales targets;
- Providing a high level of customer service;
- Day to day scheduling of vehicles;
- Answering questions and resolving issues;
- Processing payments;
- Completing the damage report;
- Prioritising and problem solving to keep daily operations running smoothly.
- Strong people skills with proven experience in the customer service industry;
- The ability to stay calm in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong organisation skills;
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written);
- Highly motivated with the passion to succeed;
- Experience in handling and resolving customer complaints;
- Ability to learn new computer systems;
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic and fast-paced team;
- Calm and positive attitude in pressured situations.
- A full unrestricted driver's licence;
- Ability to work a rotating weekend roster.
This role requires someone with strong multitasking skills, a strong communicator who is extremely well organised and customer service orientated. You must be able to work under pressure and creative problem solve.
You must be the sort of person who thrives on a challenge and loves to get their hands dirty. Customer service experience is a mandatory prerequisite for this position .
To apply for the job, please submit your resume and a cover letter addressing the above criteria.
Please Note: Only the applicants who have addressed the key criteria will be considered for interview.