As the Head of Enterprise Agility & Delivery you will lead and drive the successful delivery of the CUA corporate portfolio of projects, proactively managing resource constraints, interdependencies, risks and issues.
Reporting to Chief Digital Officer, you will lead and build strong capability across all aspects of project management, business analysis and solution architecture disciplines including people, process and technology.
You will also be accountable for the implementation and capability building of agile practices within the division and across the organisation where you will be a key contributor to CUA's senior leadership team, and represent the division with key stakeholders, clients and team members, both internally and externally.
Talent Factor – you are…
- A creative solutions-finder who thrives on solving complex and concurrent issues
- Customer driven and determined to deliver better value banking solutions that enrich the lives of our members
- Commercially minded, a balanced decision-maker, transformational and love leading others through change
- An exceptional communicator, relationship builder and negotiator who can translate technical jargon into everyday
language and actions
- Accountable, driven, strategic, organised and achievement focused
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in leading and managing people, portfolios, programs, projects and budgets with
demonstrated success project / program delivery using various delivery methodologies including Agile.
- Experience establishing and running large scale transformational change programs in complex organisations
- Demonstrated expertise in superior problem solving, planning, decision-making and negotiation using innovative and
- Demonstrated experience in Solution Architecture
- Exposure to business theory, business processes, management, budgeting, and business office operations
- The ability to influence and build relationships with senior managers and executives
- Demonstrated extensive experience with vendor and contract management
You have the chance to be part of something different in this growing organisation that seeks to put members and 'digital first' at its heart. You will be able to make a bigger difference with us. As we are a bit smaller than the majors and your circle of influence is greater. You will see the results of your work, be recognised for your achievements and be provided with the support you need to help balance your career. We have a great appreciation for the importance of our brand and its connection to our values, so you and your team are highly valued and integral in our success.
Questions? Please contact Samantha Campbell from our Careers team on 07 3552 4380
Applications close, Tuesday 1 November 2016 at 6pm
Head of Enterprise Delivery & AgilityCUA - Brisbane, QLD
Please contact Samantha Campbell from our Careers team on 07 3552 4380 Applications close, Tuesday 1 November 2016 at 6pm....Read More1 weeks ago
Balance Sheet AnalystCUA - Brisbane, QLD
Strong analytical skills with ability to report strategies and risk positions at the relevant level of aggregation for differing....Read More2 months ago
Member Service Advisor - CapalabaCUA - Brisbane, QLD
Background in sales, retail or customer service. A current CV and cover letter now! If you’re energetic and. Difference by helping our customers enrich their....Read More5 months ago
Senior Test AnalystCUA - Brisbane, QLD
The past five years within a retail banking and financial services. Degree qualified in a relevant discipline you hold ISTQB....Read More5 months ago
Customer Service Specialist - CarindaleCUA - Brisbane, QLD
Come to us with a strong background in sales, retail and customer. If you’re energetic and. Careers page to view the position description....Read More5 months ago