Rare opportunity to work with a market leader in the business services space Great culture and opportunity to unify the business from sales and customer
About Our Client
An ASX listed business with over 30 years experience in their market. Our client provide business services to a multitude of high profile clients and are renowned for being specialists in their field of expertise.
The business is looking to further continue its market domination and growth by hiring a Head of Telesales.
Backed by a well-structured business model our client is looking to recruit a passionate, savvy and forward thinking individual with a genuine interest in sales coaching and people development.
Industry leading training and development is provided to support the company looking to invest in its staff for the long term.
Working amongst great leadership you, the business works collaboratively in strategising growth prospects and further development.
The role will have you tasked with:
The Successful Applicant
- Managing a large internal customer service and sales team covering Australia.
- Working closely with the Field Sales team to ensure opportunities are being closed
- Ensuring inbound enquiries and leads are being converted swiftly
- Weekly sales meetings (Setting KPI's, Targets, Call coaching etc)
- Market mapping and understanding industry strengths and weaknesses to better strategies company growth
- Negotiating trading terms
- Proactively source new to business clients
- Champion call efficiency and drive performance metrics
- Develop, implement and train new sales strategies
To be successful in this role:
What's on Offer
- You must come from a Management background and have more than 5 years experience leading an internal sales team.
- Have a high degree of business acumen with a strong understanding of sales, customer service and high level business operations
- Previous experience could come from a variety of industry sectors with a strong preference to business services.
- A proactive, commercially astute and sales driven mentality.
- A strong work ethic and passion for new and emerging sales practices and techniques.
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- The opportunity to build and create a sales and customer service division
- A supportive and collaborative management team
Contact: Grace Lamey
Quote job ref: 107375015
+61 2 8221 8141
Industry: Business Services
Location: Sydney CBD
Contract Type: Permanent
Consultant name: Grace Lamey
Consultant phone: +61 2 8221 8141
3 days ago
Head of TelesalesPage Personnel - Sydney, NSW
Develop, implement and train new sales strategies The Successful Applicant. Rare opportunity to work with a market leader in the business services space Great...Read More 3 days ago
Digital Marketing CoordinatorPage Personnel - Sydney, NSW
Ideally a tertiary qualification in Marketing/Media or at least 2 years relevant professional experience; As an integral member of the Digital Marketing team,...Read More 3 days ago
Telesales and Appointment SettersPage Personnel - Perth, WA
A positive attitude and an enthusiastic approach to sales. Conducting outbound calls with the purpose of booking an appointment for our clients' sales team....Read More 3 days ago
Solution Sales ConsultantPage Personnel - Melbourne, VIC
Our client is looking for a driven and dedicated individual with some experience in a sales or outbound customer service environment, be it face-to-face retail,...Read More 3 days ago
Junior ReceptionistPage Personnel - Sydney, NSW
You will be outgoing, well presented and energetic and responsible for ensuring a smooth and efficient operation of the office environment at all times....Read More 3 days ago